• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the 2012 Pampered Chef Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush available for purchase?

In summary, the Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes are designed specifically for kitchen use and feature a unique 2-in-1 design with both a scrub brush and scraper. They are made with high-quality materials and have soft bristles for gentle cleaning on delicate surfaces. The ergonomic handle allows for comfortable grip and control, and the brushes are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They can also be used on non-stick surfaces and other areas of the home, but should be rinsed with warm, soapy water and air dried for best results. Harsh chemicals and abrasive sponges should be avoided when cleaning the brushes.
Kimandsue
I have a customer who needs these for Christmas gifts. Her best friend passed away from breast cancer. Please let me know asap. Thanks!

I have one $4.50 plus shipping.

byrd1956 said:
I have one $4.50 plus shipping.
thanks so much Robyn! we can make arrangements via private message

its after christmas but if you still need any, I have about 5 left I think, new in bags... same price as above

I would like to purchase a couple of these from you. Can you contact me at [email protected]

This is the brush from 2012 right?

Related to Is the 2012 Pampered Chef Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush available for purchase?

1. What are the benefits of using the Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes?

The Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes are designed specifically for kitchen use and are made with high-quality materials to provide efficient and effective cleaning. The soft bristles are gentle on delicate surfaces and the ergonomic handle allows for comfortable grip and control. The brushes are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

2. What makes the Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes different from other kitchen brushes?

The Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes feature a unique 2-in-1 design with both a scrub brush and a scraper in one tool. This allows for versatile cleaning options and eliminates the need for multiple brushes. The pink color also adds a pop of color to your kitchen tools.

3. Are the Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes safe to use on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes are safe to use on non-stick surfaces. The soft bristles will not scratch or damage delicate surfaces, making them perfect for use on non-stick cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen appliances.

4. Can the Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes be used for cleaning other areas besides the kitchen?

While the Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes are designed for kitchen use, they can also be used for cleaning other areas of the home. The soft bristles make them safe for use on surfaces such as countertops, sinks, and even bathroom fixtures.

5. How do I clean and care for the Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes?

The Iso:2 Hwc Pink Kitchen Brushes are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, for best results, we recommend rinsing the brushes with warm, soapy water after each use and allowing them to air dry. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges on the brushes as this can damage the bristles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • chefmelody
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • KaiKendall