• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pink Simple Additions® Cups (Set of 2)

In summary, the Iso Pink Simple Additions® Cups are made of durable stoneware material and come in a set of two. They can be used for both hot and cold drinks and are designed to keep drinks at their desired temperature for longer periods of time. These cups are stackable for easy storage and come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
kelly6oh
I have a customer that waited too long and tried to order this via my website and it was taken off the website after October. Does anyone have any extra? It would be shipping to Florence, KY. Please let me know. She wants to get them for her sister for Christmas who is a breast cancer survivor.

Thanks in Advance!

Unfortunately I do not have any extra of this item available. However, you may be able to find it elsewhere online or in stores. You may also want to check out some stores in the Florence, KY area to see if they have any in stock.

Related to Iso Pink Simple Additions® Cups (Set of 2)

1. What is the material of the Iso Pink Simple Additions® Cups?

The Iso Pink Simple Additions® Cups are made of durable stoneware material, which is lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

2. How many cups are included in the set?

The set includes two Iso Pink Simple Additions® Cups, perfect for serving hot or cold beverages for yourself or a guest.

3. Can these cups be used for hot and cold drinks?

Yes, these cups are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold drinks. They are designed to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for longer periods of time.

4. Are these cups stackable for easy storage?

Yes, the Iso Pink Simple Additions® Cups are stackable, making them convenient for storage in your kitchen cabinets or pantry.

5. Do these cups come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChristyF
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • DeeisPampered