• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Neighborhood/Come See My New Kitchen...

In summary, the "Welcome to the Neighborhood/Come See My New Kitchen..." event is a casual gathering for new neighbors to get to know each other and for Pampered Chef to showcase their new kitchen products. There is no pressure to purchase anything, and attendees are encouraged to bring friends. There may be exclusive discounts and promotions at the event, and guests can expect to have a fun time trying out products, sampling food, and participating in games and giveaways.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer for a New neighbor or for someone who just bought a house? Kinda like congrats on your new home! When you get settled lets throw a party to show off your new kitchen and earn you new free stuff at the same time?

Let me know what you think?

Does this sound as dumb as I think? lol

Great Idea:thumbup: I like your idea,:love: you know that the kitchen is usually the biggest selling factory in a new home, and we all want to show them off. I am hoping that someone post a flyer. I am horriable at making them.

Maybe you and I can get something created vetween the two of us.

Carol

I am also in the need for a flyer along this line. I have someone who wants me to do a House Warming Barbecue PC party for them in July. I'm thinking backyard, party sticks, etc. Does anyone have something like that?

I just purchased a new home and I need to "JUMP START" my business again. At the present time it is on life support and is slowly moving toward the light. I would love to have a flyer or invite for a "come see my new kitchen" party. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

I have a housewarming flyer I think...lemme dig it out:

Attachments

• Housewarming flyer invite.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 455
  • HOUSEWARMING PC Party.doc
    291.5 KB · Views: 432
thanks for the ideas :)

Related to Welcome to the Neighborhood/Come See My New Kitchen...

1. What is "Welcome to the Neighborhood/Come See My New Kitchen..." event all about?

It is an opportunity for new neighbors to get to know each other and for you to showcase your new kitchen products from Pampered Chef.

2. Do I have to buy something at the event?

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything. The event is meant to be a fun and casual way for you to see and try out our products.

3. Can I bring a friend to the event?

Of course! The more the merrier. Just let us know in advance so we can make sure to have enough refreshments and samples.

4. Will there be any discounts or special offers at the event?

We often have exclusive discounts and promotions for our "Welcome to the Neighborhood/Come See My New Kitchen..." events. Be sure to attend to take advantage of these offers.

5. What can I expect from the event?

You can expect to have a great time meeting new neighbors, learning about our products, and sampling some delicious food. We also have fun games and giveaways planned for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • palmervictoria7