• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Hosts! Get Specials Now until June!

In summary, as a "Welcome Host", you can receive up to 60% off on select products, a free product of your choice when you book a party, and a chance to earn an additional $75 in free products when your party reaches $650 in sales. To become a "Welcome Host", simply book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and invite your friends and family to attend. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share and track your party sales. The "Welcome Host" specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn host rewards based on your party sales. Your free product will be shipped to you within two weeks after your party closes and reaches $200 in sales
ivebeen4given
Does anyone have a letter they send to potential host, to give them when they get their products from a show? I am going to include a flyer that has the specials from now till june but would just like a letter of some kind to include.

This sounds like a great idea! I'd like to hear what people put in customers bags. I give stoneware 101 to people who bought stoneware and mini muffin pan recipies to people who bought that. I found the twixit! flyer the other day and I think i'll "borrow" that. What does everyone else give to their customers?

I do a "thank you" to guests that thanks them for their purchase on XX's show. I tell them how much she saved by being a host and ask them if they would like to earn free/discounted products. I have this on my computer at home - I'll link it later.

Related to Welcome Hosts! Get Specials Now until June!

What are the special offers for "Welcome Hosts" until June?

As a "Welcome Host", you can receive up to 60% off on select products, a free product of your choice when you book a party, and a chance to earn an additional $75 in free products when your party reaches $650 in sales.

How do I become a "Welcome Host" and take advantage of the special offers?

To become a "Welcome Host", simply book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant and invite your friends and family to attend. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share and track your party sales.

Can I combine the "Welcome Host" specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Welcome Host" specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards based on your party sales, in addition to the "Welcome Host" specials.

When will I receive my free product as a "Welcome Host"?

Your free product will be shipped to you within two weeks after your party closes and reaches $200 in sales. If your party reaches $650 in sales, you will also receive an additional $75 in free products at this time.

Is there a limit to the number of "Welcome Host" parties I can have and receive the specials?

There is no limit to the number of "Welcome Host" parties you can have and receive the specials. However, each party must reach a minimum of $200 in sales to qualify for the free product and $650 in sales to qualify for the additional $75 in free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies