• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host& Guest Special on One Page

In summary, the "Host & Guest Special on One Page" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party and inviting guests to make purchases. As a host, you will receive a one-page flyer with exclusive deals and discounts for you and your guests. Your guests can shop directly from this page and you will earn rewards based on the total sales from your party. Hosting a party and participating in the "Host & Guest Special on One Page" allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive deals and discounts. To qualify, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have it submitted to Pampered Chef by the last day of
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I lost everything and am trying to put together host packets for my june hosts...does anyone have the June host & guest specials on one page they'd be willing to share ASAP?

I hope this is what you were looking for!

Does look like Tammy posted it, so here you go.

Ann R.

Attachments

• jun07hsgs.doc
    674 KB · Views: 259
pcheftammy said:
I hope this is what you were looking for!

Hey Tammy, Could you please attach it!!!??? ;) :p ;) :p ;) :p ;) :p ;) :p

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost everything. I can only imagine how stressful and overwhelming that must be. I'm happy to help you out with the June host and guest specials. I've attached a one-page document with all the information you need. I hope this helps and please let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist you. Hang in there!

Related to Host& Guest Special on One Page

What is the "Host & Guest Special on One Page"?

The "Host & Guest Special on One Page" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party and inviting guests to make purchases.

How does it work?

As a host, you will receive a one-page flyer with exclusive deals and discounts for you and your guests. Your guests can shop directly from this page and you will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party and participating in the "Host & Guest Special on One Page"?

Hosting a party and participating in the "Host & Guest Special on One Page" allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive deals and discounts for yourself and your guests. It is a great way to get together with friends, have fun, and earn rewards at the same time.

How can I qualify for the "Host & Guest Special on One Page"?

To qualify for the "Host & Guest Special on One Page", you must host a party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. Your party must also be submitted to Pampered Chef for processing by the last day of the month.

Can I combine the "Host & Guest Special on One Page" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Host & Guest Special on One Page" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you and your guests can still earn and redeem Host Rewards, as well as use any existing promotional offers on individual products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies