• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Thru August Host & Guest Specials

In summary, the conversation revolved around the host and guest specials for the months of June through August. The August specials were a surprise and some were excited about the new product that would be revealed at the conference. There was also a discussion about how to get people to book on a mystery product and someone shared their creative ideas for promoting it. There was also a request for the actual flyers to be posted.
Jayne
Gold Member
Here is a sheet with the Host and Guest Specials for June thru August. Feel free to pass it on...

Attachments

• JUNE.JULY.AUGUST H&G SPECIALS.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,117
Nice to see the August specials - I didn't know those were out yet!!! Thanks for putting it all on 1 page.

Still fairly new here...I went CC to find the July Specials for hosts and guests, but didn't see it listed. How do we find out the specials so far in advance? And by the way, thanks for uploading the doc.

Thanks,
Katie

If it is already posted for directors, just change the month. It doesn't always work for me though.

The August special is different for Canada, we have cookware and BBQ tools at 60% off for hosts. I am very excited about what is coming up

Thanks for posting, I loves these forms to put with catalogs when I send them out.

Ann R

T h a n k s ! :D

Woo Hoo I am excited about Aug!! Now to get people to book, it is usually slow for me since school starts.

Did I miss where it tells you to spend $60 to get the August Guest special free? I didn't see it, and I wouldn't want someone to place a $10 order and expect to get an oven mitt for free! :)

what is the new August product?? Wont it be hard to get people to book on a surprise special? I am newer so any input is appreciated. :)

They will probably announce what it is at conference when they unveil the new product line for fall... that's my guess

How do you get someone to book now on a "mystery product"??
suggestions??

Tell them it's a new product that no one will have yet! Be the first to get it. Like mentioned above, I'm sure they will come out with better flyers and the actual products after conference.

I know when I "previewed" the collapsible bowl at my February shows, there was a lot of excitement about it.

AAACCKK! I am at work ... I can't view photos on this stupid mac ... what are the August specials? I'm barely aware of July!

Jean- you are right, its not there and should be. I just opened the document and added it myself. :)

Oh wow ... a lady at my church is going to be so excited ... she wanted to do an April show but never got back to me ... her husband wants knives ... wait til I tell her about the Forged Cutlery!

Thanks!Perfect!!
You guys are so creative!! I dont even know how to do things like this!!
Thanks again for your creativity!!:)

Wa-Hoo!! Thanks Jayne...:cool:

Can you post the actual flyers if you have them (assuming you do since you have clippings in your design)? That would be awesome if you would do that for us. I like the grouped flyer, but also like to have the separate flyers on hand depending on the month. I looked on CC and it wasn't there yet. Thanks for the other design file - that comes in handy!!!!!

1. What are the host and guest specials for June through August?

The host and guest specials for June through August vary each month. Please check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. How can I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest book their own party. The specific requirements may vary each month, so be sure to check with your consultant for the current promotion.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during this time?

By hosting a party during June through August, you can take advantage of exclusive host specials, earn free and discounted products, and have the opportunity to try new products. Plus, it's a great way to get together with friends and family and have a fun and interactive cooking experience.

4. Can I combine the host and guest specials?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can still earn the host special while your guests can take advantage of the guest special.

5. How long do the host and guest specials last?

The host and guest specials for June through August are only available during their designated months. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific start and end dates for each promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies