• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning ~ P3 Update Today . . .

They said it might take a little bit for everyone to get the update, but that it should be fixed by now.Yeah, I'm still on P3, but I'm definitely considering switching to ED when my contract is up. I've had way too many problems with P3.I'm still on P3, but I'm definitely considering switching to ED when my contract is up. I've had way too many problems with P3.
Kitchen2u
. . . is causing EVERY order to have a "red dot" by it. HO is aware of the problem and they're on it! Please be patient for the new update.

Kitchen2u said:
. . . is causing EVERY order to have a "red dot" by it. HO is aware of the problem and they're on it! Please be patient for the new update.
Yep - just talked to HO about it!

But Aaagghhh! I needed to submit a show this morning - and part of the issue is it won't let me enter, add, or change anything either!

UHH! Just what I need more problems added to the ones I have posted a thread about with P3!

Good thing the show I am closing isn't being submitted until tomorrow. I hope the problems get resolved.

Glad I'm still on PP. :)

These problems are very rare, Deb.

DebbieJ said:
Glad I'm still on PP. :)

I'm still sitting with you on that couch:D .

dianevill said:
I'm still sitting with you on that couch:D .

Wish I was still there with you....using P3, but even after 6 months, I'm still not a fan.

Just got an Execu-Newsflash from my ED about this problem.

Had a host just call with 2 more outside orders that would put her over the $700 mark, and I couldn't add them to her show or close her show with her.:(

Hopefully it won't be long! And I really hope they send out a mass email letting us know about the fix!

pamperedharriet said:
These problems are very rare, Deb.

They are rare. Even with all the trouble I have had over the weekend I love P3.

This is the first time I have had problems. I think they did got the kinks/bugs worked out of some things before releasing trying to get all the Spring/Summer stuff out to us.

Is that why it isn't adding tax on an order I put in?

lisa717 said:
Is that why it isn't adding tax on an order I put in?
Make sure you have the hosts zip code entered....that's usually the problem if it isn't charging tax.

I do need to switch soon. My new recruits only have P3 and I want to be able to help them, but I also want to do it when I know I can sit down and work with it.

I'm scared to switch. I'm afraid I'll loose everything. I've heard way to may horror stories. Think I'll just stick with pp until i have to change. :)

Zip code is on there....

ChefBeckyD said:
Make sure you have the hosts zip code entered....that's usually the problem if it isn't charging tax.

lisa717 said:
Zip code is on there....

Have you got the right "ship to" address checked? I have done that before and it not added tax. And if you have the ship to host checked, do you have the host address entered in the show?

I just called HO for an issue carried over from yesterday. THey had be download the most current update. It fixed my problem and I do not have any red dots. Maybe they already have another update out.

went through now....who knows..maybe i have ghosts!

WHOOO HOOOO!! It's fixed! I just closed everything out and reopened it and there was an update to do! It's all better now!

WHEW!

They were supposed to have this problem fixed by 1pm today.

Related to Warning ~ P3 Update Today . . .

1. What is the P3 update for?

The P3 update is a system update for our Pampered Chef consultants. It includes new features, bug fixes, and improvements to our consultant tools and resources.

2. When will the P3 update be available?

The P3 update will be available today. We are constantly working to improve our system and release updates regularly to ensure the best experience for our consultants.

3. Will the P3 update affect my current orders?

No, the P3 update will not affect any current orders. It is a backend update for our consultant tools and will not impact customer orders or shipments.

4. Do I need to take any action for the P3 update?

No, the P3 update will automatically be applied to your account. You do not need to take any action on your end.

5. How can I learn more about the changes in the P3 update?

You can visit our website or contact our customer service team for more information about the specific changes and improvements included in the P3 update.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AlowayFamily