• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the measurements for making cake-like brownies with a boxed mix?

In summary, the main ingredients needed to make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are flour, sugar, butter, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, and chopped nuts. You can also use a different type of nut if preferred. The brownies should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and can be made ahead of time, but should not be baked until ready to serve. Leftover brownies can be reheated in the microwave or oven.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
What are the measurements to be added to the brownie mix to make cake-like brownies? How many eggs, water and oil. Thanks so much. For some reason, the box of brownies I have does not list this.:(

The only difference is one more egg...at least in all the recipes I've seen.

I agree. Thats what my box says!

Tammy

In really teeny tiny writing there should be directions for cake like brownies on your package of brownies. I've only been able to find those directions on the Pillsbury brand brownies... at least without a magnifying glass that is. :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. To make cake-like brownies using a boxed mix, you will typically need to add 1 egg, 1/4 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of oil. However, I always recommend checking the instructions on the specific brand of brownie mix you are using, as they may vary slightly. If the instructions are not listed on the box, you can also try looking up the brand and type of mix online for more specific measurements. I hope this helps and happy baking!

1. What ingredients are needed to make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

The main ingredients needed are flour, sugar, butter, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, and chopped nuts. You will also need store-bought caramel sauce for the filling.

2. Can I use a different type of nut for the brownies?

Yes, you can substitute the chopped nuts for your preferred variety, such as pecans or almonds.

3. How long do I need to bake the brownies for?

The brownies need to be baked for about 25-30 minutes in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Can I make these brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the brownie batter and assemble the brownies in advance, but do not bake them until you are ready to serve them warm.

5. Can I reheat the brownies if I have leftovers?

Yes, you can reheat the brownies in the microwave for a few seconds or in the oven at a low temperature to warm them up and soften the caramel filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam