• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Goal-Oriented, Ft Pampered Chefer Who Seeks Directorship

M
MandyK
Okay -- I've read the Les Hewlitt book, attended Tracy Williams seminar last week and am listening to Belinda Ellsworth's "How to Build a Million Dollar Organization" I am ready to go (well, really ready to go once my kids go back to school :) )

I am seeking a partner in crime to participate in one or two weekly conference calls (15 minutes each) to hold me accountable and to give me a hand up through ideas and motivation. In return I will do the same for you.

I am not looking for a new best friend -- I am looking for someone who really wants to move their business up and is willing to work hard and kick some a**. (Namely mine -- and me yours!) I'm not a whiner/complainer, and I am a very positive person -- so I want the same from you!

If this sounds,like you -- PM me. I'd like to get started September 4. This must be a 50/50 partnership, so please only PM me if you truly feel the same way and are really ready to get serious.

If you want a partner, too, and your goals are not like mine -- post your own help wanted ad below and get your perfect partner!

Mandy, have you asked your director?

just sent you a pm

I have -- I am a home office lead that landed in a place that isn't quite ready for future leaders. My director is a good consultant and I have had many conversations with her about my goals and aspirations, but she doesn't quite know what to do with me. She's even said on a number of occasions that since I am so motivated she doesn't feel like I need her help.

I seriously considered quitting my 3rd month but went to the '06 National Conference instead -- for one last shot. Since then I have received incredible support from directors I met at conference and even attend one of their meetings (in addition to my actual cluster meeting).

I did step up with one of my director mentors -- so now I want a buddy to keep me moving forward! (sorry for the long winded answer!)

I tried to start a step up to director type of thread several months ago but it faded really fast. I might try to start it again now that there is a Future Director section on this board.

I would love to be one of your accountabilities buddies but I have to show my hubby I can get my business organized and profitable and handle recruiting people so he will be comfortable with me eventually accepting directorship.

Mandy - Which book/training program do you feel has been the most helpful. I have heard a lot of great stuff about the Les Hewitt book through my Director and her upline

what is the name of the les hewitt book?

The Power of Focus

Les Hewitt's Book(s): The Power of Focus and The Power of Focus for women.

The best training books? I've always felt Belinda Ellsworth is the most motivational. But motivation is nothing without action. 3-2-1 is the "secret" we keep hearing from the top achievers. It is the backbone of my new "strategy."

But enough hijacking! Post your own "classified" below and find the perfect partner for you!

I got my partner - Amy07!

Look for us at leadership as we WALK!

Congratulations to both! We'll be cheering you on!

who else is up for the challenge?

I am seeking a partner in crime to participate in one or two weekly conference calls (15 minutes each) to hold me accountable and to give me a hand up through ideas and motivation. In return I will do the same for you.

I am not looking for a new best friend -- I am looking for someone who really wants to move their business up and is willing to work hard and kick some a**. (Namely mine -- and me yours!) I'm not a whiner/complainer, and I am a very positive person -- so I want the same from you!

If this sounds,like you -- PM me. I'd like to get started September 4. This must be a 50/50 partnership, so please only PM me if you truly feel the same way and are really ready to get serious.

all of that
pm me

Wow - thanks for the kick in the butt!~ I needed that.

I second that emotion! I am ready to take my business to the next level. Want to come with me? pm me

Susan

I want to be at least a future director by Leadership! It's so close to me this year! I want to go!!!

So who else still needs a buddy? I too am psyched about my business since NC this year. I have the most shows ever this September.
E-mail me though, I tend to look at that more.
I am a FD with two consultants. One is bouncing back from an inactive period and the other have been IA for a Looooong time but insists she wants to get going. I had poo-pooed the idea of promoting since I am on SSDI and can only earn $900 a month but I think there are enough deductions I can take to make that happen. I finally found out that non-dollar income doesn't "count" toward the $900 limit. (That's great since I won the shopping spree at NC and got $800 in product!)

I look forward to getting a promotion buddy.
Char

How's Everyone Doing?Been a while since I checked...

I now have 7 signed and 4.75 qualified!! I'm waiting for #5 to submit her last show that she held yesterday. I definitely need that $250 promotion bonus for Christmas!!

Yay! I'll be a director by the new year! Unfortunately, I can't go to Leadership, but I'll be walking in Chicago!:)

Way to go, Gretchen! That's awesome! You'll be able to change your signature line to "I AM a director by Leadership!"

Keep up the good work! :)

:)
so where are you all with this---I am going to do a call -----if you are ready and want
to have unbiased ?s answered-----pm me

ask ask ask ask -------invite----------- ask again

I could use a buddy too I am definitely looking to take my biz. to a new level. I just made Director but I am not getting the support I need from my upper line Directors very frustrated. Even my Hospitally Director is always too busy. I do better with a partner that is why I don't exercise. (smile)

I have to step up my game(biz.) just found out I probably want have my job after the first of the year. I am a deputy with a small town Sheriff's departmetn and the new Sheriff is wanting to make room for his local people. I have only been in the area for a little over a year so I am a little depressed but looking for to Leadership and walking. best to reach me through email. [email protected] Thanks for the idea of getting a study buddy. Also am looking for info on how to get onto a Directors loop.

Pam Moore said:
Thanks for the idea of getting a study buddy. Also am looking for info on how to get onto a Directors loop.

Pam - join Director Chef Success. Go to the main page here and you can find a link.

Thank you planning on doing that today. Merry Christmas

I DID IT! YAY!!! My 5th submitted her fourth show last night!!!

I DID IT! YAY!!! My 5th submitted her fourth show last night!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

How exciting!!! Maybe we will meet at leadership!!

Congrats!! That is awesome - and if I'm not confused, you'll get $250 bucks, plus the $250 PC and get to walk at Leadership!

I'll be cheering for you!

(Wish me luck - I'm meeting with a potential at lunch today and she would make consultant #4 for me!)

Congrats and one new director to another you do get $250 cash and if you have recieved any PC dollare for any of your recruit you get $250 PC I used mine toward leadership and the $250 cash toward my flight. So we will be walking together

pam

pamperedval said:
Congrats!! That is awesome - and if I'm not confused, you'll get $250 bucks, plus the $250 PC and get to walk at Leadership!

I'll be cheering for you!

(Wish me luck - I'm meeting with a potential at lunch today and she would make consultant #4 for me!)

well........did she sign?!?!

Yes she did!

Thanks for asking - and congrats on your 10th (I just read the other thread...)

You are an inspiration!!

Hope to meet you at Leadership - I won't be walking yet - but hoping to do so in July...

I just need to keep everyone active and get some more people on the team - I'd like to have some insurance and not just 5...

1. What is the purpose of this ad?

The purpose of this ad is to find a partner in business who is motivated, goal-oriented, and willing to work hard to achieve success.

2. What qualifications or experience are you looking for in a partner?

I am looking for someone who has knowledge and experience in business and personal development, as well as a strong work ethic and positive attitude.

3. What are the expectations for this partnership?

The expectations for this partnership include participating in 1-2 weekly conference calls for 15 minutes each, holding each other accountable, and providing support and motivation to help each other achieve our goals.

4. Is this a casual or serious partnership?

This is a serious partnership focused on achieving success and reaching our goals. It is not a casual friendship, but rather a business partnership with a mutual commitment to each other's success.

5. How can someone apply to be your partner?

If you are interested in becoming my partner, please send me a private message. We will then discuss our goals and expectations to ensure that our partnership is a good fit. Only serious and committed individuals should apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • erickamcdaniel