• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Promote Your Business with Fun T-Shirts?

In summary, Darby has created a shirt that she wears to promote her business. She has had a ton of response from it, most of which she has gotten from bookings for her November cooking class. She can get the shirts on white shirts in sizes small, medium, and large. The text on the shirt is black, and the back has an image of a woman asking "Got Chef?" There are two choices for the front: without the graphic or with the graphic of a woman. The shirt is $20.00 + $2.00 for shipping.
thechefofnorthbend
Ok ladies. A while back I had a t-shirt made for myself that I wear periodicaly when I am out and about, trying to promote me and my PC. I have had A TON of response from it. Got most of my Nov bookings from it and I think I actually may have my very first recruit!! (not holding my breath...)

Anyways, I was asked by a couple of you what it would take to order them. Well here is the scoop. I can get them on white ladies t-shirts in sm, med. lrg and x-lrg. The text is black as is the image. The front says "Got Chef?" On the back is "Ask ne how..." along with an image of a woman. You can have the shirt without the graphic (woman) or with, your choice. Each shirt would be $20.00 + s/h. My DH has designed them. He did such a great job, thats the perks to being married to a graphic designer (and satellite tech by day...lol). Here they are...

Attachments

• Darby_Shirt_frnt.jpg
    Darby_Shirt_frnt.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 548
  • Darby_Shirt_back.jpg
    Darby_Shirt_back.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 490
What are the sizes like? Do they run small? I'd be interested. :)

Great job by dh!!

I love the shirts, but I would need an XXL. Would there be a color option?

Marg said:
What are the sizes like? Do they run small? I'd be interested. :)

Great job by dh!!

The shirts are 100% cotton, Hanes Her Way-T preshrunk. They should fil comfortably. I got mine as an X-lg and it fit great and I am around a 14-16.

As soon as we have the finished product file, I will add the link as to where to get them! :p

AJPratt said:
I love the shirts, but I would need an XXL. Would there be a color option?

A 2-XL shirt would be $22.00 and I can have them white, pink, yellow, grey or even Black with white writing. I think black shirts are $1.00 more.

$1.00 from each sale goes to TPC charity Second Harvest.

Here They Are!!!Ok Cheffers!! Here they are. You may order as many as you like! Please remember that $1.00 from each shirt sold goes to TPC Second Harvest Chartiy. Thanks so much for all your support!!! :p

http://www.cafepress.com/cheffershirts

thechefofnorthbend said:
Ok Cheffers!! Here they are. You may order as many as you like! Please remember that $1.00 from each shirt sold goes to TPC Second Harvest Chartiy. Thanks so much for all your support!!! :p

http://www.cafepress.com/cheffershirts

Do we order from this site? or from you? Thanks!
PS Great Job!!!

letscook04 said:
Do we order from this site? or from you? Thanks!
PS Great Job!!!

You can do it either way. for the $1.00 to go to charity, you would order directly through me. I accept paypal. email me at [email protected] for orders. I will need size and color and quantity. Thanks!!!

Nice job on the shirts Darby - very cute!

Gina Miller

Those are cool, Darby! I'm glad you figured out how to get Cafe Press to work for you!

chefann said:
Those are cool, Darby! I'm glad you figured out how to get Cafe Press to work for you!

LOL...thanks. I went and checked out your buttons and then asked my dh how to do it and he really made it happen! I'm so excited for you guys to get these too!:p

thechefofnorthbend said:
LOL...thanks. I went and checked out your buttons and then asked my dh how to do it and he really made it happen! I'm so excited for you guys to get these too!:p
Except you don't have one for us "guys."

Sniff.

I thought TKG loved to rock the pink shirts!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Except you don't have one for us "guys."

Sniff.

Ahhh...Kitchen Guy, I fixed it. Now there is "Guys" shirts for you. Thanks for reminding me that PC is for EVERYONE...including our favorite men!!;)

gilliandanielle said:
I thought TKG loved to rock the pink shirts!!!
No, I actually have one of those new-fangled washing machines so I don't have to beat my laundry on rocks anymore.

Thanks Darby!
thechefofnorthbend said:
Ok ladies. A while back I had a t-shirt made for myself that I wear periodicaly when I am out and about, trying to promote me and my PC. I have had A TON of response from it. Got most of my Nov bookings from it and I think I actually may have my very first recruit!! (not holding my breath...)

Anyways, I was asked by a couple of you what it would take to order them. Well here is the scoop. I can get them on white ladies t-shirts in sm, med. lrg and x-lrg. The text is black as is the image. The front says "Got Chef?" On the back is "Ask ne how..." along with an image of a woman. You can have the shirt without the graphic (woman) or with, your choice. Each shirt would be $20.00 + s/h. My DH has designed them. He did such a great job, thats the perks to being married to a graphic designer (and satellite tech by day...lol). Here they are...

THEY'RE SO CUTE AND TO THE POINT!!! LUCKY YOU, MAYBE WHEN I GET SOME FUNDS!!!

JUST Curious!!
thechefofnorthbend said:

Which type of shirt do you have??//style I mean :):cool:

thechefofnorthbend said:
Ahhh...Kitchen Guy, I fixed it. Now there is "Guys" shirts for you. Thanks for reminding me that PC is for EVERYONE...including our favorite men!!;)
Thanks!

Scoop necks, poofy sleeves and bulgey fronts don't do much for my figure.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Thanks!

Scoop necks, poofy sleeves and bulgey fronts don't do much for my figure.

Now I'm picturing you in the "puffy shirt" from Seinfeld. :D

That is one area that I think VIP needs to work on: a few more men's options.

lizcooks4u said:
Which type of shirt do you have??//style I mean :):cool:

I have the white T-shirt. I'm all about the basics :) I am going to get one of those cap sleve shirts though, those are too cute, if I say so myself...:p

Very nice. Any thought about doing a long sleeve t-shirt one? I don't wear t-shirts.

I love cafepress. Last week I helped a friend get set up there and it was easy and fun.

tlennhoff said:
Very nice. Any thought about doing a long sleeve t-shirt one? I don't wear t-shirts.

I love cafepress. Last week I helped a friend get set up there and it was easy and fun.

For you...yes I will ;)

I can have them uploaded by tomorrow morning! Thanks for the good suggestion!

thechefofnorthbend said:
For you...yes I will ;)

Great, what I love is how easy it is to add additonal products. And it blows my mind that it costs nothing to do this stuff.

Lmoa
chefann said:
Now I'm picturing you in the "puffy shirt" from Seinfeld. :D

That is one area that I think VIP needs to work on: a few more men's options.

LMOA ME TOO!!!

I was looking for the same thing, although....
thechefofnorthbend said:
For you...yes I will ;)

I do wear T shirts of almost all kinds!!

also...
thechefofnorthbend said:
I have the white T-shirt. I'm all about the basics :) I am going to get one of those cap sleve shirts though, those are too cute, if I say so myself...:p

how long are you donating $$ to the Food Bank??

thanks

lizcooks4u said:
how long are you donating $$ to the Food Bank??

thanks

As long as orders are coming in, I'll donate. This venture is not a money making vehicle for me. The price covers the cost of the shirts and the donation amount. I just figured us cheffers could use some fun publicity while wearing the shirts. I get stopped all of the time because of mine!

They look great!

Hey, Darby, could you add a hoodie that says the "got chef?" I could use one of those this time of year! VIP is just so expensive...

Last edited:
All new items!
supergirljennie said:
They look great!

Hey, Darby, could you add a hoodie that says the "got chef?" I could use one of those this time of year! VIP is just so expensive...

Ok all. I have compiled all your suggestions and have added the requested items to my store. Please take a look and order as many as you like. $1.00 from each sale goes to TPC Second Harvest. Thanks for all of the support and I KNOW you will get alot of response from these shirts. I love to wear mine to shows, shopping, events (fairs, etc). :)

We're just making you work so hard! Thanks for everything. :)

supergirljennie said:
We're just making you work so hard! Thanks for everything. :)

Thank you Thank you!!! You all are my inspiration! I couldnt do this without you!! Now, go buy a shirt!!:p

Thanks Darby you rock! Very creative and cute! My next paycheck I may have to get one!

do I just contact you through email, or what. I was wondering if pink shirt size L with black print was availble, and does $20 include shipping?

flame_chick said:
do I just contact you through email, or what. I was wondering if pink shirt size L with black print was availble, and does $20 include shipping?

All styles and colors are available! Great Christmas gifts to yourself and to those who wish to support you by wearing them!!

You can either order directly through the website (www.cafepress.com/cheffershirts) or through me. You would email me your size, quantity and style and then do payment through paypal. S/H and applicable tax is not included in the price.

Last edited:
[QUOTE/]If you want the complete Chef Success look, go to Cafe Press and order a button and one of Darby's shirts![QUOTE/]

Awwww...Thanks Ann, for the shop plug!! I am not going to make it to leadership but I sure am going to get me a couple of those buttons to go for the whole "Cheffer-Look"!!!

Last edited:
Even More Fun Stuff!!By popular demand, I have added even more goodies to the selection. You can now dress up your cars and your kids!!! All proceeds from the sales of the buttons, stickers and magnets go Directly to TPC Second Harvest!

My Kids' my marketing manager...Ok, so I happend to get one of the shirts for my 2 yr old son to wear when we go out and about, but never put it on him. Well...today I had him wear it to daycare and OH MY GOSH...I got 3 parties from it!! I feel bad using my son as a platform (um...not really...;) ) but I scored! I had a lady give me an individual order today at the grocery store because of his shirt too. Boy, these are working out like a charm!!

I just put you in my favorites. I will be ording after the holidays. Thanks!

letscook04 said:
I just put you in my favorites. I will be ording after the holidays. Thanks!

Me too and I am going to get a onesie for my daugther and I love the mug and stickers! Thanks again Darby!

heat123 said:
Me too and I am going to get a onesie for my daugther and I love the mug and stickers! Thanks again Darby!

The thanks really needs to go to my DH as he designed all the graphics for the items and made them look good. I am just glad that you all like them as much as we do!:D

I really like the shirt and I know you can get them with or without the woman but can you tell me if there are different woman to choose from?

koeverson said:
I really like the shirt and I know you can get them with or without the woman but can you tell me if there are different woman to choose from?

or what about a chef hat and spoon or utensil like we have at CS???

I only have the one lady and one man. I didnt choose to do the hat and utensil as I didnt want any kind of copyright infringement on PC. Although that is who we choose to represent, I am not a licenced vendor.

If you choose to have the shirt without the "persons" graphic on it, please email me directly as these are made special and seperate from the others.

Thanks you guys!

Hey Darby, can I get one of these on the Jr. Ringer Tee? Those fit me better :)

susans_kitchen said:
Hey Darby, can I get one of these on the Jr. Ringer Tee? Those fit me better :)

just pm'd you! :)

Will they still be avail after the holidays?? Just want to make sure!

All items are available as long as people will want them. No worries. Just let me know when and I'll get them to you!!;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefshakeerah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefshakeerah
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Cindy Perry