• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Help Whip Cancer T-Shirt from VIP - Only $15!

M
MandyK
Have you seen the pink Help Whip Cancer Tees on VIP? They are $15 and soo cute. I just ordered one (and two $3 tees in the clearance section for my little guys). They have a few other fairly priced HWC items, too.

Finally a t-shirt that looks like it was made for a woman -- no offence male cheffers! ;)

(new cheffers -- go to consultant corner and go to the approved vendor section for the link)

I just ordered the white v neck t from VIP. Can't wait to get it. Been looking for a v neck and now I will have one. Wanted to get my order into now because I think all the mediums are going to go fast.

I am thinking about the white one - I am not sure about the actual shade of pink they are using on the pink shirt

Great - I REALLY do not need to go shopping - have too many bills to pay... But, I MIGHT take a peek... I bought the $3 yellow and the $3 green shirt there on clearance for my daughter a few weeks ago when I started PC and she was SOOOO excited and loves them. (She like being Momma's little helper at home getting folders, etc. ready.)

Wondering how they are going to fit....there is quite a gap between M and L in the size charts...afraid to get a medium and have it too small, yet have a large and not have it shrink a bit and be too big?

Any advice from people who have ordered from there before?

My HWC t-shirt just arived, and it is SOOOO cute!!!

janetupnorth said:
Wondering how they are going to fit....there is quite a gap between M and L in the size charts...afraid to get a medium and have it too small, yet have a large and not have it shrink a bit and be too big?

Any advice from people who have ordered from there before?

I've found that the VIP shirts tend to run small, in general. I usually order a 2X from them, and even so, it's sometimes tight across the chest for me. (I wear an XL in normal t-shirt size.) Their button-up shirts are even worse... I wish I'd ordered a 3X on the clearance one!

Ah, the joys of having a 42DD chest... :rolleyes:

chefmelody said:
I've found that the VIP shirts tend to run small, in general. I usually order a 2X from them, and even so, it's sometimes tight across the chest for me. (I wear an XL in normal t-shirt size.) Their button-up shirts are even worse... I wish I'd ordered a 3X on the clearance one!

Thanks - I think if I order, I'll order a large then...

chefmelody said:

You are too funny! I have problems in that area too.:eek:

Try being 4'6" and 80 lbs. starting High School but wearing a size 8 shoe! My feet grew before the rest of me...according to the new current child seat laws, I would have been taking my driving test in a booster seat... My poor daughter, she takes after mommy...

Good news is that I grew to 5'2" 100 lbs. by the end of HS and 5'4" 110-115 lbs. in college. (All before kids of course!!!!!)

I just got my t-shirt! So cute -- but it is a man's cut and a little long. Bummer -- I was hoping for a more form fitting girly shirt since I don't tuck my tees.

I agree, though, that the size runs a bit small. I typically wear a small and bought a Medium. Tight across the chest and long! Chef Melody -- you were right on the money!

MandyK said:
I just got my t-shirt! So cute -- but it is a man's cut and a little long. Bummer -- I was hoping for a more form fitting girly shirt since I don't tuck my tees.

I agree, though, that the size runs a bit small. I typically wear a small and bought a Medium. Tight across the chest and long! Chef Melody -- you were right on the money!

with the pink one you got a med?

Ginger428 said:
with the pink one you got a med?

Yes -- but you know what I was thinking. THe $3 shirts I got for my boys in small (a lot bigger than a typical kids small) might be a possability for the cheffers who wear a small. I bet a kid's large would fit perfect since the sizes run so large!

MandyK said:
Yes -- but you know what I was thinking. THe $3 shirts I got for my boys in small (a lot bigger than a typical kids small) might be a possability for the cheffers who wear a small. I bet a kid's large would fit perfect since the sizes run so large!

The kids shirts are huge! I can wear a large (which I bought for my son), and I usually wear a medium misses. But I figure for $3, my kids can grow into them.

supergirljennie said:
The kids shirts are huge! I can wear a large (which I bought for my son), and I usually wear a medium misses. But I figure for $3, my kids can grow into them.

Jen -- not to get personal, but what size do you wear and your bra size. (sorry -- I want to get them for me but need more info ;) )

Related to Get Your Help Whip Cancer T-Shirt from VIP - Only $15!

1. What is the purpose of the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer T-Shirt" from VIP?

The purpose of the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer T-Shirt" from VIP is to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and support programs. VIP is a company that supports the American Cancer Society's Help Whip Cancer campaign, and the sale of these t-shirts helps to support this cause.

2. How much does the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer T-Shirt" cost?

The "Get Your Help Whip Cancer T-Shirt" from VIP is priced at $15. This price includes the cost of the shirt as well as a portion that goes towards supporting the American Cancer Society's Help Whip Cancer campaign.

3. Are there other Help Whip Cancer items available for purchase?

Yes, VIP offers a few other Help Whip Cancer items for purchase, such as hats and tote bags. These items are also priced fairly and a portion of the proceeds goes towards supporting the cause.

4. Can men also wear the Help Whip Cancer t-shirts?

Yes, the Help Whip Cancer t-shirts from VIP are designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women. They are also available in a range of sizes to fit all body types.

5. How can I purchase a Help Whip Cancer t-shirt or other items from VIP?

You can purchase a Help Whip Cancer t-shirt or other items from VIP by visiting their website and going to the "consultant corner" section. From there, you can access the approved vendor section and find the link to purchase these items. Alternatively, you can also ask your local VIP consultant for more information on how to purchase these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texaschef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jillzpampchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies