• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Host a Successful Multi-Vendor Boutique? Here's How!

In summary, the Multi-Vendor Holiday Boutique hosted by a Direct Sales Networking group in a Holiday Inn Express hotel in an area served by the continental breakfast was a success with 23 orders totaling over $950. The event was successful because the organizers were diligent in inviting their entire client base and the location was great.
DanielleQ
I don't post too much around here anymore, but I did want to report on the Multi-Vendor Holiday Boutique that my Direct Sales Networking group put on Saturday. We held it at a Holiday Inn Express here in town in the area they serve their continental breakfast...right off the lobby, so you could see us right as you walked in. We did NO advertising (a whole other topic) in the newspaper and I had 23 orders totaling just over $950 and I was THRILLED! I gave out recipe cards and really didn't have to work as hard to get orders as I thought O would. I was really scared to do this thing (it was my first) and now I can't wait to do another!

Great that sounds awesome!! I'd like to do one of those "easier" vendor events!

Nice work. It paid off. No advertising? You must have had some great displays. lol

My big bazaar is this Saturday. I have more than 10 vendors with me. The cost of $25 each, paid for the location, newspaper advertisement and professional signs made. I had to go "save" a sign today. Evidently the bark dust near an insurance is no no. The "sign police" took it down. The secretary at the insurance knew nothing about it. She ask the maintenance man who had it in his truck. "Oh the one in our flower bed?" "No the one in the bark dust". I thanked him for returning my $16 sign! Some people. I did have a good conversation with the secretary. She gave me a wierd look about the maintenance guy, wierdo.

Cassie1037 said:
Nice work. It paid off. No advertising? You must have had some great displays. lol

We were just really diligent about inviting our ENTIRE client base. My PartyLite girl invited 400 people, I invited 200, my CM girl invited 200 (lots of overlaps on the invites though, since we're all friends) and I don't know about the rest. We just left fliers ANYWHERE that would let us. We left some at our kids' schools, coffee houses, gyms, hubbys' work, and so on. It was also a GREAT location.

I am doing one with 4 other ladies this next monday they all sell something different and so far we have had a good respond with the flyers and newspaper ads we have done and it isn't to the show yet and we have pulled together and giving away a 300.00 basket of goodies I will give my imput on it after it happens but I think i will do awesome there since I have people calling me and placing orders since they can't make it there for some reason or another ....

Make sure you do some reminder calls! We had lots of people say, "I would have forgotten if you hadn't called!" Email is great, but nothing beats a phone call.

I am putting together a botique at a house with a couple of other vendors and wondered if anyone has a flier saved that they could send my way. I am not in a very creative mode and need some help!

Thanks!!

Related to Want to Host a Successful Multi-Vendor Boutique? Here's How!

What is a Multi-Vendor Holiday Boutique event?

A Multi-Vendor Holiday Boutique event is a shopping event where multiple vendors come together to sell their products in one location. It's a great way to find unique gifts for the holiday season from a variety of different businesses.

How many vendors will be at the event?

The number of vendors at a Multi-Vendor Holiday Boutique event can vary, but typically there are at least 10-15 vendors. This ensures a diverse selection of products for shoppers to choose from.

What types of products can I expect to find at the event?

There will be a wide range of products available at the Multi-Vendor Holiday Boutique, including kitchen gadgets and cookware, home decor, accessories, beauty products, and more. Each vendor will have their own unique offerings, so there will be something for everyone.

Is there an entry fee for the event?

Most Multi-Vendor Holiday Boutique events do not have an entry fee. However, some may charge a small fee if there are additional activities or services offered, such as food samples or gift wrapping.

Can I purchase items from multiple vendors in one transaction?

Yes, you can purchase items from multiple vendors in one transaction at the Multi-Vendor Holiday Boutique event. This makes it convenient for shoppers to browse and buy from different vendors without having to make separate transactions. Cash and credit cards are typically accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • lauradahl