• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Visiting Mother-in-Law in Istanbul, Turkey & Achieving Directorship!

In summary, Nicole is currently in Istanbul, Turkey visiting her mother-in-law when she received news that a guest from a June show has signed up as a recruit. She has also signed on a few other recruits recently and is aiming to achieve Directorship by January. She is concerned about striking a balance between being supportive and not being too overbearing towards her team members. Despite her previous negative experience with a bad director, she is determined to be a supportive and helpful leader for her recruits. Her goal is to attend Leadership in January and walk as a new Director. Congratulations to Nicole on her success with recruiting and building her team!
ChefNic
I am in Istanbul Turkey - Visiting my mother-in-law,etc.. and a guest from a June show signed!!
I've chatted with her some, and she went for it while I'm over here!

So I am finally a FD!!!
After several years of not really wanting to recruit...once I set my mind to wanting Directorship...it is starting to happen!

I signed on girl in my first year...she didn't last real long.

Then a girl signed in May and another just last week...and a June host took the kit credit...just waiting for Fall schedule to kick in...once school starts I guess she'll be in a normal routine. And there are a few others on the wire...i've offered to give booking to them even though they weren't the host...my goal is Director by January!!!

My fear is them not staying qualified, and me not helping them enough or too much...I don't want them to feel like I'm pushing them or smothering them.

When I signed my director really wasn't there for me...I'd go months (!!seriously!!) without hearing a peep from her... If I turned in a $1000 show, nothing... when I had a great month...nothing... She MIGHT have returned a phone call or email. She wouldn't send me charms that I earned...it was bad.
Needless to say she lost her directorship, so now I have a great director who encourages me, and now I really want Directorship! So I don't want to be that kind of director (not there at all)...but I don't want to overcompensate either... i need a nice balance!

Anyway!!
Can't wait to get back to the states and work on more recruiting! and more shows...and getting the recruits qualified! So much on my mind about PC while I'm hear that I'm dreaming about doing shows!!

So glad we have CS!!

I'm gonna go change my Signature to include FD!
LOL!

Woohoo! Great! :)

Congratulations, Nicole!

Yeah, Nikki!Congrats! I had really tried recruting, and got no where. Then a lady who was considering it had a show on Fri and signed up and paid me the balance for her show and for her kit yesterday.

1st Recruit and building now too.

Yeah!!!

Liz

:D :D CONGRATULATIONS!!:D :D

Isn't it the most awesome feeling!?!?!?;)

Way to go Nicole!

Congrats!

Make plans to attend Leadership in January, and we'll all cheer you when you walk as a new Director!

Awesome! You are on a roll - you will reach your goal!!

Good job - these recruits sound lucky to have you - you'll make a great director!

I think your concerns are valid. The fact that you know how it was to have a bad director I think will be of help. YOU'LL BE GREAT!!!! Just be the type of person you would want coaching you! Good luck and CONGRATS! :)

That's awesome!

congratulations.....the fact you care about your team members already speaks volumes...you'll do great!

Way to go! I had one sign a week ago and one is going to sign this Friday!

Ann R.

1. What are some must-see tourist attractions in Istanbul, Turkey?

Istanbul is a vibrant and historic city with many amazing attractions. Some popular ones include the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, and Bosphorus Cruise. Don't forget to also try some delicious Turkish cuisine while you're there!

2. How can I prepare for cultural differences when visiting my mother-in-law in Istanbul?

It's always a good idea to do some research on the culture and customs of the country you'll be visiting. In Istanbul, it's important to dress modestly and remove your shoes when entering someone's home. Learn a few basic Turkish phrases and be respectful of their traditions and values.

3. Can you recommend any budget-friendly accommodations in Istanbul?

There are many affordable options for accommodations in Istanbul, such as hostels, guesthouses, and budget hotels. Some popular areas to stay in include Sultanahmet, Taksim, and Beyoğlu. Do some research and read reviews to find the best fit for your budget and preferences.

4. How can I achieve directorship while managing my Pampered Chef business in Istanbul?

Pampered Chef provides many resources and support for those looking to advance in their business, including training, mentorship, and networking opportunities. Set specific goals, stay organized, and consistently work towards growing your business and team. Don't be afraid to ask for help or guidance from your upline or fellow consultants.

5. What are some unique Turkish souvenirs I can bring back for my Pampered Chef customers?

Istanbul is known for its beautiful ceramics, so you could consider bringing back some hand-painted plates or bowls. Turkish coffee sets, evil eye charms, and Turkish delight are also popular souvenirs. You could also offer a special discount or bundle deals for customers who purchase items from your Istanbul trip. Remember to check customs regulations before bringing back any food or alcohol products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessicafawn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Bren706