• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Bummed to Boom: My Journey to Potential Directorship | March 16 Update

In summary, Susan was so bummed last week that she got blown off by three propections, but today she has good news - she has three signed contracts and will have a signed contract from someone else who has three shows booked and will start March 16. All three are coming to her director's cluster meeting tonight!
susanr613
Gold Member
At this time last week I was so bummed....got blown off by 3 propects, two of which I thought I had in the bag.

Today I am looking at Future Director as of March 16....one recruit is close to qualifying, I have a signed contract from someone I met over the weekend, and will have a signed contract from someone else who has 3 shows booked and will start March 16. All 3 are coming to my Driector's cluster meeting tonight!

Could directorship be far behind???

That's great Susan! Keep up the good work!:)

susanr613 said:
At this time last week I was so bummed....got blown off by 3 propects, two of which I thought I had in the bag.

Today I am looking at Future Director as of March 16....one recruit is close to qualifying, I have a signed contract from someone I met over the weekend, and will have a signed contract from someone else who has 3 shows booked and will start March 16. All 3 are coming to my Driector's cluster meeting tonight!

Could directorship be far behind???
You are already a FD if you have 2 signed consultants! They don't have to be qualified for you to get that promotion to FD (they do have to be qualified to get Director though)!! Congrats!

Wohoo! Way to go!

Beth, thanks so much for the good news...now how am I gonna fit my BIG FD HEAD through the door???

Congrats, Susan! You are doing awesome. I'm sure Nancy is proud of you. :)

Thanks Debbie!Nancy is laughing her head off, since I was such a downer last week.

Question for you (and whomever else). Even though you are a director and have your own team meetings, do you still go to your director's cluster meetings? Why or why not?

Thanks!

susanr613 said:
Nancy is laughing her head off, since I was such a downer last week.

Question for you (and whomever else). Even though you are a director and have your own team meetings, do you still go to your director's cluster meetings? Why or why not?

Thanks!
Congrats, Susan!!! That's just awesome.

As far as meetings go, that'll be something you can talk about with your Director. When I became a consultant, I went to my director's (at the time) meeting where she paired up with an Advanced Director to do meetings together. From time to time, we had a couple other directors and their teams join up with us too. When I first promoted, many on my team weren't close by, so just for the mere fact of number of consultants and the "the more the merrier" factor, we all kept going to the same meetings. Right after I promoted, my director retired, so then I picked up leading meetings with the other directors. That's how it's worked for over 2 years and I think it works really well. The four of us directors (actually it's usually like 3) plan the meetings and lead them. We also have a lot of hospitality consultants, so having anywhere from 12-18 consultants is lots of fun! Plus I have the young kids at home and doing a meeting at my house wouldn't work too well, plus LOTS of the consultants don't live anywhere near me. I don't mind driving 45-60 minutes for the meetings (that's what I've done from the start) and those of us who come from around where I live (hi Gina!) don't seem to mind. It's well worth it!

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Sorry so long!:blushing:

Susan - Congratulations!On the meeting issue, I'm not a director, but am in an ED's first line. At her meetings, I see many directors come that also go hold their other meetings.They look at the ED meeting as THEIR training time, after all, they still do shows, they still recruit! Then they go to their areas and train their downline. The directors that do not attend are in other states such as Becky's director over in MI (we are in WI).Basically, the proximity has a bit of a determining factor.

I do my meetings with my director. :) Like Becky, there are now four of us that are directors, so we share in leading segments of the meeting.

Congratulations Susan - that is so exciting!!!!

My director used to share meetings with other directors, but everyone has "broken up". My director now has her own meetings. Since all but one of the normal attendees are my recruits, WHEN (not thinking IF) I promote I'll hold my own meetings separately (my director's about a 45 minute drive, and most of my recruits live closer to me than to her). There are two other directors that live close by (not in the same downline) that have already invited me to lead with them, so I think that's the route I'll take.

Congratulations again!!!

Congrats Susan!! That's so exciting!! There are 2 directors that lead our meeting, and WHEN I promote, I'll probably just go in on the meeting with them too! Then my Director would be Advanced (the other director is in her first line as well!). We may need to find a bigger/better place to meet though. It's in a restaurant, and we all sit in booths...kinda seperated. Oh well...we'll deal with it when the time comes!!

1. What is "From Bummed to Boom"?

"From Bummed to Boom" is a personal journey of one consultant's experience with Pampered Chef and her goal to reach the level of Director. It is a blog series that shares insights, tips, and strategies for success in the company.

2. Who is the author of "From Bummed to Boom"?

The author of "From Bummed to Boom" is a current Pampered Chef consultant who wishes to remain anonymous. She goes by the pseudonym "Bummed to Boom" to protect her privacy and the privacy of her team members.

3. What are the main topics covered in "From Bummed to Boom"?

The main topics covered in "From Bummed to Boom" include setting goals, overcoming challenges, building a team, and strategies for success in Pampered Chef. The author also shares personal experiences and insights to provide a relatable and informative read for other consultants.

4. How often is "From Bummed to Boom" updated?

The author updates "From Bummed to Boom" every two weeks, with a new post being published on the 1st and 15th of each month. However, there may be occasional updates or bonus posts throughout the month, so be sure to check back regularly.

5. Can anyone read "From Bummed to Boom"?

Yes, anyone can read "From Bummed to Boom". The blog series is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and anyone interested in learning more about the company and the journey to Directorship. The author hopes to inspire and motivate others on their own path to success in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • britishchef