• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Motivated to Reach Directorship: My Journey to Maui for My Sister's Wedding

I think you should get an aviator avatar!Agreed! You have a great headshot and an amazing aviation background. Your picture is amazing and fits your personality perfectly. I think you should get an aviator avatar!
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay Changed my aviator so that this resort is in my face all the time!! We are going to Maui for my sis's wedding at the end of september & for some reason I decided to take 4 of those days to go to Kuai. Well it adds $1,000 to the cost, so I need to see these pics everywhere, so I stay motivated.

Yesterday I made a photo collage and saved it as my wallpaper. I also took the Hawaii book and sliced & diced it to make a collage for my wall, another for the Frigerator, and a small one for the truck. I need to do 8 shows a month untill we leave, NO MATTER WHAT!!:D :D

So I know you guys will keep me on my toes!!

PS I got a call from an inactive recruit, who is going to reactivate & sign someone up. How cool is that! Yeah!:D :D Directorship here I come & I can do my own stinking meetings!!

Awesome Amanda! Love the new pic; though we'll miss seeing "you"! I'm sure keeping all those tropical pics in front of you will keep you motivated! And when you need more motivation, just come to your cheffers;)

Thanks for the support Lacy, I appreciate it. I have to visualize, so seeing that resort everytime I post helps. That's my son's favorite pic because it has a water slide. He is so excited to go fly and go to the ocean. It's going to be so much fun!!

pamperedalf said:
Thanks for the support Lacy, I appreciate it. I have to visualize, so seeing that resort everytime I post helps. That's my son's favorite pic because it has a water slide. He is so excited to go fly and go to the ocean. It's going to be so much fun!!
Does your sister live there, or is it a destination wedding? I wish someone in my family would get married there!

My sis's fiance has family there, so his aunt is planning the wedding and I get a 10 day vacation out of the deal. So if I do 8 shows a month, I will have enough to pay for it, & spending money @ conference.

Remember Amanda if you want to go to Hawaii and have fun to you need to pace yourself. With that comment in mind how is your back doing?

Awesome Amanda!! I have a cousin that was in the Marines and he was stationed there. He came home to get married and the first year he and his wife lives in Hawaii. They loved it!

Great idea! Congrats on the recruit re-signing. Sounds like your business is booming!

Harriet my back is much better, but now I am doing a long term sub position in a severly handicapped position w/ lots of lifting. I thought last week I was going insane. Thanks for checking in w/ me. I am stubborn, so I don't take it easy very often.I have to post again so I can look at my aviatior!!

Keep on looking at your avator and you'll succeed!

Thanks Harriet, I know I will get there I just need to visualize my son sliding down that water slide. Caleb also helps keep me motivated, look mommy the ocean, we going to the ocean. We are going to fly on the airplane!I can't wait to go, it's going to be some much fun!

Speaking of your avatar- where did it go? I saw it for the first few days but now it isn't showing up...

Yeah Amanda! Congrats on the inactive recruit!! That's awesome!

What a great time your going to have in Maui!!!:D

OK- I changed mine, too. It's silly, but that's me! :)

Love your new avatar Ann!

Thanks, Harriet!

Ann it's not silly it's you. That pic totally fits your personality (spunky)!!:)

Gillian my aviator is showing up on my end. Wonder what happened? HM....

Amanda,It's avatar, not aviator. :) Unless you have a little pilot hiding someplace. ;)

chefann said:
Unless you have a little pilot hiding someplace. ;)

Ann, you may have a pilot under that hat!! haha!! Cute pic!

I need to get a better head shot so yall can actually see me in mine.

OOOH I'm an aviator! Commercial Airplane Single and Multi-engine Land pilot with an Instrument rating! I should get an aviator avatar!

Okay I never claimed to be a perfect speller, I am just am going to Kuai & staying at this wonderful resort!!

Amanda,

I didn't mean to pick. I LOVE your picture.

I'm just such a nerd that seeing "aviator" when you meant "avatar" was bugging me. :) I'm getting better at ignoring all the spelling mistakes on the web (loose for lose, to for too, your for you're, etc.).

speedychef said:
OOOH I'm an aviator! Commercial Airplane Single and Multi-engine Land pilot with an Instrument rating! I should get an aviator avatar!
I can picture it now: a WWI biplane, with a chef's hat on the pilot. That would be a cute aviator avatar! (That's fun to say: aviator avatar.)

I sent HO an email one time telling them that I think Doris needs to get the Pampered Jet and I should be the one to fly it! Funny...I never heard back...

Ann it's not a big deal. I know I am a horrible speller, but I am getting better.

Okay kinda bummed. I just talked w/ the travel agent. This is an awesome resort, however you can't swim on the beach. It's a no swim beach. I don't know if we could stay there because of my son, but do I really want to stay at a resort that you can't swim on that beach. Now my husband is saying it will cost too much. I just am going crazy today!

pamperedalf said:
Okay kinda bummed. I just talked w/ the travel agent. This is an awesome resort, however you can't swim on the beach. It's a no swim beach. I don't know if we could stay there because of my son, but do I really want to stay at a resort that you can't swim on that beach. Now my husband is saying it will cost too much. I just am going crazy today!
Is that where your whole family is staying? If not then I'm sure you can find another hotel with a beach you can swim at. A "no swim" beach? Never heard of such a thing...

Lacy this is where my DH & DS will stay 4 days before the wedding. I have never been to Kuai & would love to go. So I thought this is a perfect oppertunity. My sis is getting married on Maui & we will be there the last 6 days. The price is $4,300 for everything, airfare for 3, 2 rental cars, 2 hotels. I just wish I could get it cheaper.I changed my AVATAR again, this is another resort on Kuai w/ a swimable beach. They said the other beach was not swimable because of the undertoe being too strong or it was too rocky & dropped off.

Related to Motivated to Reach Directorship: My Journey to Maui for My Sister's Wedding

What is the "Changed My Aviator" feature on Pampered Chef?

The "Changed My Aviator" feature on Pampered Chef is a tool that allows you to customize and update your profile information, including your profile picture and contact information.

How do I change my profile picture using "Changed My Aviator"?

To change your profile picture, click on the "Changed My Aviator" button on your profile page. Then, click on the "Change Picture" button and select a new image from your computer or choose one from your existing photos.

Can I update my contact information with "Changed My Aviator"?

Yes, you can update your contact information using the "Changed My Aviator" feature. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to the section you want to update, make your changes, and click "Save" to update your information.

Is it possible to revert back to my old profile picture using "Changed My Aviator"?

Yes, you can revert back to your old profile picture using the "Changed My Aviator" feature. Click on the "Changed My Aviator" button, then click on the "Change Picture" button and select your old profile picture from the "Recent Pictures" section.

Can I use "Changed My Aviator" to update my profile on the Pampered Chef app?

Yes, you can use the "Changed My Aviator" feature on both the website and the Pampered Chef app to update your profile information and profile picture. Any changes made on one platform will automatically sync to the other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies