• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Versatile Silicone Floral Pan: Create Delicious Treats!

S
sarahmarie
what kind of things can i make in this?
I know about the caramel cakes, ice for punch, chocolates and peanut butter cups, and regular cupcakes.
any other ideas?

endless.........Butter Pats, Chocolate, Chocolate Eggs I mean flowers, Funny Bones, Chocolate bottom cupcakes, Jell-O jigglers, molded jell-o (just got recipe in my TOH magazine I want to try), Brownies, Corn Bread, Pound Cakes.

I LOVE this pan, can you tell?

Lisa

Lisa what is funny bones?

What is a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan?

A Versatile Silicone Floral Pan is a baking tool made from flexible silicone material that is designed to create various floral-shaped treats such as cakes, ice cubes, chocolates, and more.

What kind of treats can I make with a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan?

The possibilities are endless with a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan! Some popular options include caramel cakes, ice for punch, chocolates, peanut butter cups, and regular cupcakes. You can also get creative and make jellies, muffins, brownies, and even mini pizzas using this pan.

Is a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan safe to use?

Yes, a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan is safe to use as it is made from food-grade silicone material that is free from BPA and other harmful chemicals. It is also designed to withstand high temperatures in the oven and can be used in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.

How do I clean a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan?

Cleaning a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan is easy. You can wash it with warm soapy water or put it in the dishwasher for convenience. It is recommended to dry the pan thoroughly before storing it.

Can I use a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan for non-food items?

It is not recommended to use a Versatile Silicone Floral Pan for non-food items as it is designed specifically for baking. Using it for other purposes may damage the pan and affect its ability to create delicious treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pamperedchef.carol
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies