• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting After My 1st CCC Day - Struggling To Stay Positive

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant sharing their experience with CCC calls and feeling frustrated with the lack of success. Other consultants chimed in with words of encouragement and tips for staying motivated and managing expectations. The importance of venting, staying positive, and utilizing resources for improvement were also discussed.
WLMcCoy
I was so excited to do all my CCC calls today! I got a baby sitter, spread everything out on the floor, practiced what I'd say over and over. I had not done any CCC since I started in June, so today I was ready to go and get lots of bookings! I knew my excitement was going to rub off on everyone I called. Well, so far I have called over 20 people! They are either not home, not interested, or treated me like I was the most annoying person there was!

I still have lots more to do, but I am not as excited as I was..

Just had to get on & vent.. Back to work, I guess!

I try to do mine (When I Actually Do Them) at night or on the weekend b/c I rarely get anyone during the day on a weekday.

Keep up the good work! I'm proud that you are putting the effort into your business to make good things happen. It will pay off!

There was a sheet floating around here that had 100 no's on it. You're 20+ closer to filling that sheet! :D

I had that happen to me a few months back and I was so frustrated, so I feel for ya.
it will get better, I have been bad, I hardly do them because I have been so busy this month and just haven't had time. I have been e-mailing, but the calls, just haven't been doing them :(

I completely understand your frustration with the CCC calls. It can be disheartening when people are not receptive or seem uninterested. But don't let that discourage you! You have put in so much effort and preparation for these calls, and that shows your dedication and passion for your business. Remember, for every "no" you receive, you are one step closer to a "yes." Keep pushing forward and don't give up. You never know who might be interested in hosting a party or joining your team. Keep up the great work and stay positive! Wishing you all the best in your future CCC calls.

1. Why is it important to vent after my first CCC day?

Venting after your first CCC day can help release any built-up tension or frustration, allowing you to process your emotions and move forward with a clear mind. It can also help you identify any specific challenges or areas for improvement.

2. How can I stay positive during a difficult CCC day?

Staying positive during a difficult CCC day can be challenging, but it's important to remember why you joined Pampered Chef and the positive impact you can have on your customers. Surround yourself with a supportive community and take breaks when needed to recharge.

3. What are some tips for staying motivated after a tough CCC day?

After a tough CCC day, it's important to take care of yourself and practice self-care. Reflect on what went well and where you can improve, and set realistic goals for the next day. Remember to celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may seem.

4. How can I manage my expectations for my first CCC day?

Managing your expectations for your first CCC day is crucial. Remember that it's normal to face challenges and setbacks, and that each day is a learning experience. Stay flexible and open to feedback, and don't be too hard on yourself.

5. What resources are available to help me improve after a difficult CCC day?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you improve after a difficult CCC day. This includes training materials, webinars, and a supportive community of consultants who are always willing to offer advice and tips. Don't be afraid to reach out for help and support when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefann