• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vendor Show Tablecloths - New Consultant Looking for Help!

In summary, the standard size for a vendor show tablecloth is 6 feet long by 30 inches wide. It is recommended to use a durable and wrinkle-resistant fabric such as polyester or a cotton/poly blend. Adding a table runner or overlay is optional. To keep the tablecloth clean, spot clean with mild detergent or machine wash on gentle cycle. Customization with a logo or branding is possible through Pampered Chef or a third-party printing company.
Chefjpeak
I am a brand new consultant :) Looking for a few tablecloths for my first vendor show in a few weeks. thanks!!

I have an ivory vinyl one (card table size) if you are looking

I just bought a large piece of fabric from the fabric store and then added the table runner. I also put decorations on the front of it (like signs, promos, etc).

Your box is packed & ready, enjoyed talking with you last night. Good luck with your new business.

I enjoyed it as well. Thank you so much for all your help!!! I feel like im off to a great start thanks to you!!

I am also looking for a new tablecloth. is anyone selling one?

TheresaH said:
I am also looking for a new tablecloth. is anyone selling one?

I have a new white vinyl one with the PC logo, card table size. Never used. I will take $25.00 for it, plus shipping. Which is usually around $11.00 for priority mail.

KellieM's Kitchen said:
I have a new white vinyl one with the PC logo, card table size. Never used. I will take $25.00 for it, plus shipping. Which is usually around $11.00 for priority mail.

I am actually looking for a larger one than a card table but will keep you in mind.

Thanks for responding

Related to Vendor Show Tablecloths - New Consultant Looking for Help!

What size tablecloth should I use for vendor shows?

The standard size for a vendor show tablecloth is 6 feet long by 30 inches wide. However, it is always a good idea to check with the event organizer beforehand to confirm the exact table size.

Do I need a specific type of fabric for my vendor show tablecloth?

It is recommended to use a durable and wrinkle-resistant fabric such as polyester or a cotton/poly blend for your vendor show tablecloth. These fabrics are easy to maintain and will give a professional appearance to your display.

Should I have a table runner or overlay on my vendor show tablecloth?

Adding a table runner or overlay to your vendor show tablecloth can help make your display stand out and add a pop of color. However, it is not necessary and ultimately depends on your personal preference and branding.

How do I keep my vendor show tablecloth clean?

It is important to keep your vendor show tablecloth clean and presentable. To clean, simply spot clean any spills or stains with a mild detergent and water. For tougher stains, you can also machine wash the tablecloth on a gentle cycle and air dry.

Can I customize my vendor show tablecloth with my logo or branding?

Yes, you can customize your vendor show tablecloth with your logo or branding. Pampered Chef offers personalization services for an additional fee. You can also have a custom tablecloth made through a third-party printing company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• encw92500
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • CarrieSusann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rebecca Bigger-Thomas
  • hampsonj