• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Gift Certificates for Bridal Gifts: Can I Put Them In ppP?

In summary, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used for bridal gifts, multiple gift certificates can be used for one purchase, they can be used to purchase any item from the catalog or website, they do not expire, and can be used in combination with other forms of payment.
JTNT8704
I have a customer who has PC gift certificates from bridal gifts- and she is a guest of a show I am working on closing. Is she not able to use these gift certificates? I cant find a way in PPP to put them in? Am I missing something? (well its obvious I am...)

unfortanatly she is unable to use them at a show. The consultant she bought them from already recieved commision on them. I have never dealt with gc but my understanding is she needs to go through the PC website to order.

Crap..........

I have heard of other consultants who have bough the GC from the guest.

You won't be able to redeem the gift certificate through a show or your personal website. Those have to be redeemed through the main PC website. In the past I have treated those as cash for my customers & then just redeemed them for something I wanted. The only downfall is that you have to pay the direct shipping price on the order through the gc. The upside is that you'll get commission on the guests order.

Never thought of it that way-- Guess thats the only way to do it. Bummer though.

1. Can I use a Pampered Chef gift certificate for bridal gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef gift certificates can be used for bridal gifts. They make great gifts for any couple starting their new life together.

2. Can I use multiple gift certificates for one purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple gift certificates for one purchase. Simply enter each gift certificate code during checkout.

3. Can I use a gift certificate to purchase any item from Pampered Chef?

Yes, a Pampered Chef gift certificate can be used to purchase any item from our catalog or website.

4. Do Pampered Chef gift certificates expire?

No, Pampered Chef gift certificates do not expire. They can be used at any time.

5. Can I use a gift certificate for a purchase in combination with other forms of payment?

Yes, you can use a gift certificate for a purchase in combination with other forms of payment such as a credit card or PayPal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • ChefBevShu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kjledford