• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Kit Credit Coupon: Mini vs. Regular Kit

In summary, the main difference between a mini and regular kit when using a kit credit coupon is the number of products included. The mini kit typically includes 5-7 products, while the regular kit includes 20-25 products. Unfortunately, the products included in the kits are pre-selected and cannot be customized. To redeem a kit credit coupon, you can call customer service or place an order through your consultant. Kit credit coupons can only be used towards the specific kit you are eligible for and they do have an expiration date.
KCPChef
Can the host use their kit credit coupon for the Mini Kit? Or does it have to be the Regular Kit? Thanks :)

Only on the regular, full-priced kit.

ok thanks so much! I wasn't sure :)

if anyone wants to find this on consultant connection just type in kit credit in the search field and then kit credit coupon and it states it on there.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the host can use their kit credit coupon for either the Mini Kit or the Regular Kit. The choice is completely up to them and what best fits their needs. If you have any further questions about the host program, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. What is the difference between a mini and regular kit when using a kit credit coupon?

The main difference between a mini and regular kit is the number of products included. The mini kit typically includes 5-7 products, while the regular kit includes 20-25 products. Both kits come with all the necessary materials to start your Pampered Chef business.

2. Can I choose which products are included in the mini or regular kit when using a kit credit coupon?

Unfortunately, the products included in the mini and regular kit are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, the products chosen are popular and versatile items that are great for starting your Pampered Chef business.

3. How can I redeem my kit credit coupon for a mini or regular kit?

To redeem your kit credit coupon, you can either call our customer service line or place an order through your consultant. Simply let them know you would like to use your kit credit coupon and which kit you would like to receive.

4. Can I use my kit credit coupon towards a larger kit than the one I am eligible for?

Unfortunately, kit credit coupons can only be used towards the specific kit you are eligible for. If you wish to purchase a larger kit, you can do so at the regular price.

5. Is there an expiration date for kit credit coupons?

Yes, kit credit coupons do have an expiration date. Please check the terms and conditions of your coupon or contact customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wrbohen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • ChefMary412