• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can I Use Kit Credit for Mini Kit Purchase?

In summary, kit credit can be used to purchase mini kits and there is no limit to how much kit credit can be used. To apply kit credit, simply add the mini kit to your cart and select the option to use kit credit during checkout. You can still earn kit credit when using it for a mini kit purchase, and if you don't have enough kit credit, you can use a combination of kit credit and another payment method to complete the purchase.
finley1991
I looked and can't find the answer and just want to confirm that recruits CANNOT use a Kit Credit toward the Mini Kit... correct?

Nevermind... Found it! It's on the Show Planner that it's only available for the Standard Kit.

That is correct, recruits cannot use a Kit Credit toward the Mini Kit. Kit Credits can only be used towards the purchase of a full starter kit.

1. Can I use my kit credit to purchase a mini kit?

Yes, you can use your kit credit to purchase a mini kit. Kit credit can be applied to any purchase on our website, including mini kits.

2. How do I apply my kit credit to a mini kit purchase?

To apply your kit credit to a mini kit purchase, simply add the mini kit to your cart and proceed to checkout. During the checkout process, you will have the option to use your kit credit towards the total cost of the purchase.

3. Is there a limit to how much kit credit I can use for a mini kit purchase?

No, there is no limit to how much kit credit you can use for a mini kit purchase. As long as you have enough kit credit to cover the cost of the mini kit, you can use it all.

4. Can I still earn kit credit if I use it for a mini kit purchase?

Yes, you can still earn kit credit even if you use it for a mini kit purchase. Every purchase made on our website, including those made with kit credit, will earn you more kit credit to use towards future purchases.

5. What happens if I don't have enough kit credit to cover the full cost of a mini kit?

If you don't have enough kit credit to cover the full cost of a mini kit, you can use a combination of kit credit and another payment method, such as a credit card or PayPal, to complete the purchase. The remaining balance will need to be paid using the alternative payment method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76