• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Viewing Experience with a New 19" Widescreen Monitor

In summary,Heather just got a new 19" flat widescreen monitor and she loves it. She says that it's much bigger than her old 15"er and it's blinding. She's excited to get used to it.
heat123
Silver Member
I just got a new 19" flat widescreen monitor and it is blinding compared to my standard 15"er that just went out!:eek: I hope I don't get a headache with how big and close up it is! Nothin like going from tiny to MONSTER size huh -lol!

Re: Whooaaa!I love my 19" monitor, lol!!! I've had it for about 4 years now, and anytime I use anything else, it just isn't the same!

Re: Whooaaa!ooooo.....lucky you!

Re: Whooaaa!I bet having such a huge screen is nice though!!! Once you get used to it of course!!

Re: Whooaaa!Congrats Heather! I went from a 17 to a 22 a couple months ago and that is also a HUGE difference! You'll LOVE IT!:D

Re: Whooaaa!
PampMomof3 said:
Congrats Heather! I went from a 17 to a 22 a couple months ago and that is also a HUGE difference! You'll LOVE IT!:D

Wow and I thought 19" was HUGE, I couldn't even IMAGINE a 22"er:eek: That was quite a difference, I would say!!lol

STill getting used to it though:p.

Re: Whooaaa!I am normally on a laptop size (actually it's a "tablet" computer that has a mount so you can either have it up on the mount like a monitor...or take it off and use it free) and when I go downstairs to one of the normal monitors it always takes me by surprise!

DH won't buy anything smaller than a 19" anymore...he's a computer geek and says that's the standard now. Of course HIS monitor is even bigger!

Re: Whooaaa!oh im so jealous. we are slowly upgrading the computers in our office and mine is still the older one. and by old i mean just a couple of years. but everyone else has the 19 inchers. i cannot wait until i get my big ol' screen :D

Re: Whooaaa!
KellyTheChef said:
I am normally on a laptop size (actually it's a "tablet" computer that has a mount so you can either have it up on the mount like a monitor...or take it off and use it free) and when I go downstairs to one of the normal monitors it always takes me by surprise!

DH won't buy anything smaller than a 19" anymore...he's a computer geek and says that's the standard now. Of course HIS monitor is even bigger!

Yeah, our freinds are a techies(gamers) so they have either a 22 or 23"er in their office (HUGE)! I coudn't believe when DH got his new 19", I was blown away at how much bigger it was to my little 15"er! It's gonna take a long time to adjust I think! It's almost blinding, like sitting in front row at a movie lol!:eek:

Re: Whooaaa!I have a 21 inch wide screen at home and it really is huge. I have it allllll the way back on my desk so that it's not too close to my eyes. With a proper distance between you and the monitor, a large monitor is quite nice. (Maybe I should use the word comfortable distance instead of proper distance because it's very subjective....)

Re: Whooaaa!My dad has a 24" screen then he bought one even bigger than that but I'm not sure of its size. It is almost like looking at my bedroom tv. lol

Related to Upgrade Your Viewing Experience with a New 19" Widescreen Monitor

1. How big is the 19" widescreen monitor?

The 19" widescreen monitor has a screen size of 19 inches, measured diagonally from corner to corner.

2. Is the monitor compatible with both Mac and PC?

Yes, the 19" widescreen monitor is compatible with both Mac and PC computers.

3. Does the monitor come with built-in speakers?

No, the 19" widescreen monitor does not come with built-in speakers. However, it does have a headphone jack for audio output.

4. Can I adjust the height and angle of the monitor?

Yes, the 19" widescreen monitor has an adjustable stand that allows you to adjust the height and angle for a comfortable viewing experience.

5. What is the resolution of the monitor?

The 19" widescreen monitor has a resolution of 1366x768, providing clear and crisp images for your viewing pleasure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Devin
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates