• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Update: Return Address Changed to 141 N Meadow Rd.

In summary, to change your return address, you will need to contact the sender and provide them with your new address. This can be done either by directly contacting the sender or through their website or customer portal. If your return address is no longer valid, you should inform the sender and provide them with your new address. It is possible to have multiple return addresses on file with some companies, but others may only allow one per account. If you do not want to receive packages or mail at your return address, you can request that the sender stop sending items to that address or register with the Direct Marketing Association's Mail Preference Service.
flemings99
Gold Member
So I am making an adjustment today and was told that the return address changed back in the summer! I had no idea and was still having people send things to 180 meadow rd. oops

It is now 141 N Meadow Rd., Addison, IL 60101

This is the kind of stuff they need to tell us in a newswire.

Yeah but they don't want the address to be general knowledge. People would send adjustments in without reference numbers. At least that's the mindset.

bethcooks4u said:
Yeah but they don't want the address to be general knowledge. People would send adjustments in without reference numbers. At least that's the mindset.

Wait... we need reference numbers? :p

I've been sending all of mine by carrier pigeon.

1. How do I change my return address?

To change your return address, you will need to contact the sender of the mail or package and provide them with your new address. They will then update their records and use the new address for all future shipments.

2. Can I change my return address online?

It depends on the sender and their policies. Some companies may allow you to update your return address online through their website or customer portal. However, others may require you to contact them directly to make the change.

3. What if I have already moved and my return address is no longer valid?

If you have already moved and your return address is no longer valid, you should contact the sender and provide them with your new address. They may be able to redirect the package to your new address, but there may be additional fees for this service.

4. Can I have multiple return addresses?

Yes, some companies may allow you to have multiple return addresses on file. This can be useful if you have multiple residences or frequently travel. However, other companies may only allow one return address per account.

5. What if I do not want to receive packages or mail at my return address?

If you do not want to receive packages or mail at your return address, you should contact the sender and request that they stop sending items to that address. You may also be able to opt out of receiving mail or packages from certain companies by registering with the Direct Marketing Association's Mail Preference Service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila