• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update from Your PC Consultant: Bridal Registry and Improved Customer Care

In summary, the consultant is planning on sending a mass letter to all past hosts and customers to inform them that she is still a consultant and to share new information about bridal registry. She also mentions wanting to improve her customer care and will follow up with a phone call. She asks for any suggestions or examples of letters that others have used for a similar purpose. The letter includes a thank you message, updates on new offerings, and an apology for any previous lack of customer care. The consultant also expresses her gratitude for the support of her customers and invites them to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Sarah K.
Silver Member
I was thinking of sending out a letter to ALL past hosts and customers. I want them to know that I am still a consultant, and share new info like bridal registry. I have not been really good at customer care and want to work on that. I want to send out a mass letter then follow up with a phone call. Anybody have a letter that they have used for something like this? Or any suggestions. I was thinking of starting as a Thank You type letter with more info on what is new with PC.

Dear pampered chef consultant,I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for being an amazing host and/or customer of my business, [Business Name], in the past. I am writing to let you know that I am still a consultant and have some exciting new updates that I want to share with you. My business now offers bridal registry services and I would be honored to help you plan for your special day.As part of my renewed commitment to customer care, I have been thinking about ways I can better serve you, and wanted to make sure that you know I am here for you. I will be following up with a personal phone call to discuss our services in further detail.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Sincerely,

Dear valued hosts and customers,I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you today to let you know that I am still a Pampered Chef consultant and I am here to support you with all your cooking needs.I wanted to take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your past support and business. I have truly enjoyed getting to know each and every one of you and sharing my love for cooking with you. Your continued support has allowed me to grow and develop as a consultant, and for that, I am truly grateful.I am reaching out to inform you about some exciting new updates and offerings from Pampered Chef. We now offer bridal registry services, making it easier than ever to create the perfect kitchen for newlyweds. We also have a wide range of new products and recipes that I am sure you will love. As always, our mission is to inspire people to cook healthier, eat better, and live happier lives through our high-quality kitchen tools and delicious recipes.I also want to take this opportunity to apologize for any lack of customer care on my part. I understand that it is my responsibility as a consultant to provide exceptional service to each and every one of you. Moving forward, I am committed to improving my customer care and making sure that you are completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef experience.I would love to reconnect with you and answer any questions you may have about our products or services. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me anytime. I will also be giving you a call in the coming weeks to check in and see how you are doing.Thank you once again for your past support and I look forward to continuing our relationship in the future.Sincerely, Pampered Chef Consultant [Your Contact Information]

Related to Update from Your PC Consultant: Bridal Registry and Improved Customer Care

What is a "Past Host/Customer Letter"?

A "Past Host/Customer Letter" is a personalized letter that is sent to previous hosts or customers of Pampered Chef parties. It is used to thank them for their support and to encourage them to host another party or to purchase products.

How do I request a "Past Host/Customer Letter"?

To request a "Past Host/Customer Letter", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out the form under the "Host a Party" section. Make sure to provide your contact information and the date of your previous party.

Can I customize the content of my "Past Host/Customer Letter"?

Yes, you can customize the content of your "Past Host/Customer Letter" to include a personal message or to mention specific products or promotions that may interest your previous hosts or customers. Just let your consultant know what you would like to include.

How long does it take to receive a "Past Host/Customer Letter"?

The processing time for a "Past Host/Customer Letter" may vary, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks to receive the letter in the mail. If you need it sooner, please let your consultant know and we will try our best to accommodate your request.

Is there a cost for a "Past Host/Customer Letter"?

No, there is no cost for a "Past Host/Customer Letter". It is a complimentary service that we provide to thank our previous hosts and customers for their support and to encourage them to continue their relationship with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies