• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update From Valerie From "Sticking to Business"

In summary, the purpose of "Update From Valerie From "Sticking to Business"" is to provide information and updates on business strategies and techniques shared by Valerie during the workshop. This update is not only relevant for Pampered Chef consultants, but for anyone interested in effective business strategies. It will only be available in a digital format on the Pampered Chef website and through email. You are allowed to share this update with others. And there will be more updates like this in the future to help consultants and customers grow their businesses.
lacychef
Just got this in my email from stickingtobusiness.com; someone posted here awhile back about her daughter passing....there's now a story on the website, and a link where you can sign a guest book. I'm sure their family can still use some prayers...

Dear Friends,

On Easter Sunday, after a 44 month battle with adrenal cancer, my daughter Megan passed away.
I have posted more information on the website under "About our Charity Products", with a short video.

Sticking to Business - Megan Bosselman

Megan Bosselman Link

I know the news about Megan has lovingly filtered through many internet boards, and I'm grateful for all your e-mails and personal cards.

The Omaha World Herald has a guest book (free) at:

http://www.legacy.com/omaha/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=106287324

If you are so inclined, in lieu of responding to this e-mail, please sign the guest book at this location. It will give me the opportunity to publish all your comments into a hardbound book, to reflect on and cherish in the years ahead.

Valerie Bosselman
Megan's Mom
Owner, Sticking to Business - Home

Yeah, just posted that a minute before you. ;)

so sad, but thank you for sharing.

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, just posted that a minute before you. ;)
I looked first, but didn't see yours! Must have overlooked it...:blushing: Just say yours this morning.

of Charity Products

Dear Valerie,

My deepest condolences to you and your family on the passing of your daughter Megan. I can only imagine the pain and heartache you must be going through. Thank you for sharing her story and the link to the guest book. I have signed it and will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. May Megan's memory be a blessing and may you find comfort in the love and support of those around you.

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Update From Valerie From "Sticking to Business"

1. What is the purpose of "Update From Valerie From "Sticking to Business""?

The purpose of this update is to provide information and updates on the business strategies and techniques shared by Valerie during the "Sticking to Business" workshop.

2. Is this update only relevant for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this update can be useful for anyone who is interested in learning about effective business strategies and techniques to help grow their business.

3. Will this update be available in a physical format?

No, this update will only be available in a digital format on the Pampered Chef website and through email communications.

4. Can I share this update with others?

Yes, please feel free to share this update with anyone who may benefit from the information and strategies shared by Valerie.

5. Will there be more updates like this in the future?

Yes, we are constantly working on providing valuable updates and resources to help our consultants and customers grow their businesses. Stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • chefann