• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for Valerie (Sticking to Business)

I just ordered some stickers from Valerie Bosselman. I hope she is doing well.I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know she had passed away. I remember she used to post a lot about her daughter's fight against cancer. I hope her daughter gets the peace she needs now.The funeral is today.I just found out.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just received this from another loop:

I know a lot of you use the stickers from Valerie Bosselman and Sticking to Business. It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that her daughter, Megan, passed away Easter Sunday, after a long battle with Cancer. Her office will be closed for a bit. The funeral is today.

Here is her email address to send her your love and prayers: [email protected]

Valerie has shared her daughter's story on her website and with many of us and she has done a lot of fund-raising for the ACS in her name.

Last edited:
Wow, I just place an order on there right before easter. That is so hard, especially to watch her daughter. My prayers are w/ her & her family.

Does anyone have a physical address we can mail her sympathy cards to?
I know I used to, but don't have time now just got husband home from having his wisdom teeth removed.
I know she is a super sweet and generous lady and it would be neat to send cards to her to show our support during this great loss in her life.

Very sad, Megan was so young!

I found out about it last week. Terrible news! :( :cry:

Thanks, Beth for sharing the news. I haven't talked to Valerie in a while and didn't know Megan had past away this past Sunday. Valerie is such a wonderful person. I am going to see if I can find her address to send her a sympathy card. In the meantime if anyone has it please post that you have it and I will e-mail you for it. I don't think we should post it on the thread. If I find it I will let you know.

Last edited:
I have her address
email me (NOT PM'S ) if you want it [email protected] I will be out of my office tomorrow at my son's track meet so don't think I'm ignoring you if you don't get an answer right away
Teresa.

Thanks, Teresa! I just e-mailed you.

Oh, that's so awful; thanks for letting us know:(

Related to Pray for Valerie (Sticking to Business)

1. What is "Pray for Valerie (Sticking to Business)?"

"Pray for Valerie (Sticking to Business)" is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support one of our consultants, Valerie, who is battling cancer. It combines our passion for cooking with our desire to help others in need.

2. How can I participate in the "Pray for Valerie (Sticking to Business)" campaign?

There are several ways you can participate in the campaign. You can make a direct donation to Valerie's GoFundMe page, purchase select Pampered Chef products where a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Valerie, or host a virtual party where a percentage of the sales will also be donated.

3. Can I still participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Anyone can participate in the "Pray for Valerie (Sticking to Business)" campaign by making a donation, purchasing select products, or hosting a virtual party. We welcome any and all support for Valerie during this difficult time.

4. How much of the proceeds will be donated to Valerie?

For select products and virtual parties, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Valerie. The exact percentage varies depending on the product or party, but rest assured that every contribution, no matter how small, will make a difference in her life.

5. Is there a deadline to participate in the "Pray for Valerie (Sticking to Business)" campaign?

There is no specific deadline for the campaign. We will continue to support Valerie for as long as she needs it. However, we encourage everyone to participate as soon as possible to provide her with the most help and support during her battle with cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies