• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unofficial New Web Browser Survey: Get Involved & Share Your Experience!"

In summary, Laurie suggested an unofficial survey to determine which browser is causing the most issues with the New Web. The survey can be found at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3GJQ2WY and only has 6 questions. The more participants, the more accurate the results. It could potentially help tech support resolve issues faster. Currently, Firefox has a 40% success rate, Safari has a 20% success rate, and the other browsers have no votes. The number of votes for each browser is not as relevant as the percentage of users experiencing issues with each browser. This is not a scientific survey, but rather a curiosity to pinpoint a specific browser causing issues.
Sheila
Gold Member
Laurie said something tonight that gave me the brilliant idea to do an unofficial survey & see who's using what browser & if any specific browser is causing more/less issues with the New Web. So, here it is ... the unofficial New Web browser survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3GJQ2WY

It's only 6 questions, so it's super quick. The more New Web participants that we get to take the survey, the more accurate the results will be. If it helps tech support pinpoint a specific issue to solve, it could help us get up & going smoothly faster! So please share the link with anyone you know who's used or is using the New Web. Thanks!

Ok I feel stupid...I only had one question and it thanked me! As Pooh would say...oh bother!

That's weird! Because the stats are telling me that everyone who's taken the survey has finished the survey. Are you sure you didn't hit a cancel button or something?

Sheila said:
That's weird! Because the stats are telling me that everyone who's taken the survey has finished the survey.

Are you sure you didn't hit a cancel button or something?

I may have. I am sure that it is operator error!!

UPDATE:
  • Internet Explorer is at 0% success rate
  • Firefox is at 40% success rate
  • Google Chrome is at 0% success rate
  • OmniWeb - no votes
  • Camino - No votes
  • Safari - 20% success rate

Looks like Firefox is the easiest to work with according to the votes posted thus far.

Or is it that more people use Internet Explorer. I think you should look at the numbers as well as percentages. Are 80 people using Internet Explore and only 5 people on Firefox? Not a fair representation.

This is not a scientific survey, it's just for curiosity to see if we can pin point a specific browser causing issues. If 100% of the people using IE are having issues, it doesn't matter how many of it's users voted, it's still a 0% success rate. If only 6 out of 10 people using Firefox are having issues, then Firefox has a 40% success rate. How many votes the other browsers received are not relevant in the % of Firefox users using it successfully or having issues. Think of it as 6 separate polls all located in the same place. The ones (like me) who use more than one browser, can vote on all the browsers that they've tried.

What is the purpose of the "New Web Browser Survey"?

The purpose of the "New Web Browser Survey" is to gather feedback and data from users in order to improve and develop new web browsers.

How can I participate in the "New Web Browser Survey"?

To participate in the "New Web Browser Survey", you can visit the survey website and complete the questionnaire or survey provided.

Is the "New Web Browser Survey" anonymous?

Yes, the "New Web Browser Survey" is completely anonymous. Your personal information will not be collected or shared.

What kind of questions are included in the "New Web Browser Survey"?

The "New Web Browser Survey" may include questions about your current web browser usage, preferred features, and suggestions for improvement.

How long will the "New Web Browser Survey" be available?

The availability of the "New Web Browser Survey" may vary, but it is typically open for a period of time specified by the survey administrators.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pamperedbecky