• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Participate in Our Research Project: The Pampered Chef's Web Site Survey

In summary, some customers received an email inviting them to participate in an Ipsos-Insight research project. Some customers are suspicious of the email and question whether it is legitimate.
sddmom2
One of my customers contacted me concerning this email she received this morning and wanted to see if it was legit. Anyone else have a host receive one? It's from the same company that did the survey about our websites.

We are contacting you because you recently hosted a Pampered Chef® Cooking Show or shopped on our Web site. We are interested in your opinions and would like to invite you to participate in an important research project about The Pampered Chef's Web site. We have partnered with Ipsos-Insight, a reputable, independent research company, to conduct this survey (www.ipsosinsight.com). If you choose to participate, you would receive this online survey in a few weeks' time.

All of those who qualify for and fully complete the survey will be entered into a random drawing for the following prizes:
(pics aren't showing)

If you choose to participate in this research project, you can be assured that this information is being collected for research purposes only. No one will see individual answers or names. Your answers will be combined with all the answers received and will be analyzed only by Ipsos-Insight in total. We are simply interested in your honest feedback and opinions in order to help us design the best Web site we can to meet our Hosts and Customers’ needs. Also, rest assured that if you choose to participate, your e-mail address will not be shared with any other company and will not be used for anything other than this survey.

Would you be willing to receive this online survey from The Pampered Chef's research partner, Ipsos-Insight in a few weeks' time?

Sincerely,
The Pampered Chef®

I just received one myself.

I wish we rec''d notification from PC that these were being sent. I questioned the one I rec'd about the website also. I think they would get more participants if it was announced. Oh well, just my two cents.

I just rec'd one cuz I placed an order for my friend from my computer. She wanted Outlet stuff and I bought it as a gift for her.

In the last survey I did they mentioned they would be contacting customers and getting opinions.

I received that same email just a bit ago as well.

I got it too. I had done my own show at the beginning of the month. I feel a bit weird doing it with the prize potential. I'd rather one of my hosts had my chance to win... what are those of you who received it going to do?

I know that they sent us consultants one, but I am shocked they are sending our host one also! ummm....

Are we allowed to complete the survey as consultants? I didn't see anything in the fine print.

I just deleted the email--I don't feel it's far for me to enter the sweepstakes.

I got one too, and was unsure of what to do. I felt kind of uncomfortable since I did the consultant's survey last week.

I got one also - and after how long last weeks took - I really don't feel like doing it again - I am with DebbieJ - deleted!

I got it too. I made an outlet order in my mom's name and had it sent to me a couple of weeks ago. I wonder how many 'legit' customers got the survey? LOL

I'm with all of you who said the consultant one took too long, mine was deleted as well! Plus I already am entered as a consultant, so why take the opportunity away from a customer...

sounds good. that one last week took me forever!!

Anyone else receiving this email multiple times today? I received it 3 times already which hopefully won't happen to my past hosts. I already took the one they sent last week and obviously won't be doing it again. I just thought it was strange I got it so many times today.

Okay I just received it again - the 4th time today - this is getting to be ridiculous!

I haven't checked my junk mail in a while... .but it makes me wonder.... if I did get it..... and what customers are truly saying about their experince as a hsot.

I got it twice. But, although it wouldn't be fair to win a prize you could answer the questions based on what your customers are telling you about the websites. Just a thought. I wonder if it is all computer generated. Obviously the research company doesn't know who are customers and who are consultants...but HO would know that, so it makes sense that it is computer generated.

I got it like 4-5 times too and wondered what to do about it.

It looks like it is from the same company that sent me survey as a consultant. Remind her not to give personal info for safety reasons, and that she can always contact HO directly if concerned.

So this IS legit? I can tell my past host to fill out the survey if she wants to??

I'm curious to know what questions they asked! Or is it the same as the one we just got as consultants?

Personally, I received 2. I have submitted an outlet order for someone and I had shows delivered to me (one with my email address attached). I will have them answer the questions. I think it's fine for you to do the survey if you want. Don't want to keep the prize? Then give it to the person with the best order on your show or to the person you submitted something for. I think they need the feedback or they wouldn't be doing it. Tons of people will already ignore it and we do know somewhat what our hosts/customers would say. Again, I'm going to have my customer & host do these. I just wish I knew which was which, but I'm guessing it doesn't matter. I'm wondering if ALL hosts/orders from the last few weeks received this? Of course, only if they have email addresses in P3.

Gina M said:
Anyone else receiving this email multiple times today? I received it 3 times already which hopefully won't happen to my past hosts. I already took the one they sent last week and obviously won't be doing it again. I just thought it was strange I got it so many times today.

I got one last night and one today so far as well.

What is a Customer Questionnaire?

A Customer Questionnaire is a form or survey that is provided to customers in order to gather feedback about their experience with a product or service. It is an important tool for companies to gather valuable insights and improve their offerings.

How do I access the Customer Questionnaire?

The Customer Questionnaire can be accessed through our website or by contacting our customer service team. You can also find a physical copy of the questionnaire at our retail locations or in your order packaging.

What types of questions are included in the Customer Questionnaire?

The questions in the Customer Questionnaire typically cover topics such as the quality of the product, ease of use, and overall satisfaction. There may also be questions about specific features or suggestions for improvement.

Do I have to fill out the entire Customer Questionnaire?

No, you do not have to fill out the entire Customer Questionnaire. However, the more feedback you provide, the better we can understand your experience and make improvements. We value all feedback, whether it is positive or negative.

Is my personal information kept confidential on the Customer Questionnaire?

Yes, your personal information is kept confidential on the Customer Questionnaire. We only use this information to improve our products and services and will not share it with any third parties without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies