• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Your Password: Tips for New ID Number Holders

In summary, if you did not receive your password in the email, you can call HO (1-800-449-2433) and they will ask for your consultant number and password. Once you have this information, you can log in to Consultants Corner and start working on your list of 100 shows. You should also try to line up at least 6 shows for your first 30 days and 12 for your first 90 days. Finally, talk to your recruiter and see if she (or her upline) will loan you 10 Fall catalogs.
Skidget
I received my ID number today. How do I know what my password is?? :confused:

skidget .... for what? consultants corner? they should give you all the information you need sign in id/password, if not, call HO

That is your web id which allows you to access your agreement if you want to read or print it off.

You will receive your consultant number and password in a separate email in the next day or so.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

It took me a very long time sitting on hold for my new consultant a couple weeks ago but this is the information I got.

call 1-800-449-2433 and there will be certain questions asked of you and then you should be able to get your password. I am thinking it will be things like Consultant number, and probably SS#.

Thanks all of you. I was a little confused. Thanks for the info :) :)

I am not sure if I gave you the correct info. That info is for your password that will allow you into Consultants Corner and to use Pampered Partner and you will need to know your consultant number. Your recruiter or your director can give you your consultant number. Both of these should have been mailed to you in a hard copy letter as well.

Yes, it was just my consultant agreement ID number. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer. Can't wait to get started!!!! Thanks :D

Skidget said:
Yes, it was just my consultant agreement ID number. I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer. Can't wait to get started!!!! Thanks :D

There are a few things you can do while you are waiting.

Work on your list of 100.

Try to line up at least 6 shows for your 1st 30 days and 12 for your first 90. So that if any shows do not qualify ($150+ in sales) you can add the sales to another show and set that host up as a co-host so she gets the 10% off for a year. Also by overscheduling if any shows are cancelled you have enough to qualify during your 1st 30 days.

Talk to your recruiter and see if she (or her upline) will loan you 10 Fall catalogs. Then get your catalog hosts (try to have 4-6) started taking orders now so that you can close the shows in the 1st week in September and be qualified in your first 30 day.

Plan a grand opening party at your house as a kick-off. Invite all your potential hosts as well as friends/family that have said no to having a party. Invite neighbors. Ask everyone to bring a friend or two. Pick the date now and send the invites to everyone.

Are you going to use a seperate bank account for PC? If so, set that up now so that you can use it from day 1.

Thanks LENNHOFF. I have two catalog shows sheduled so far. I am planning a grand opening also. Have any of you ever done the Mystery Host party. I was thinking of doing that.

I've heard great things about the mystery host party. Check in the files for mystery and you'll find ideas. I'd do this with your long-distant friends and family. Get each to commit to collecting $100 in orders and you have a $1000 show. Do 2 winners as co-hosts so it is easy for you to split the host benefits.

The reason why I suggested hosting your own grand opening party is so you can get the benefits as host, get those extra forged cutlery knives at 60% off.

-tasha

Related to Unlocking Your Password: Tips for New ID Number Holders

1. How do I unlock my password?

To unlock your password, go to the login page and click on the "Forgot Password" link. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a temporary password will be sent to you. Use this temporary password to log in and create a new password.

2. What if I don't receive the temporary password?

If you do not receive the temporary password, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I change my password once I have unlocked it?

Yes, once you have unlocked your password, you can log in and go to your account settings to change your password to something more memorable.

4. How can I ensure the security of my new password?

To ensure the security of your new password, we recommend using a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. It is also important to avoid using easily guessable information, such as your name or birthdate, in your password.

5. What if I continue to have trouble unlocking my password?

If you continue to have trouble unlocking your password, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you troubleshoot the issue and get you access to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • ChefMary412