• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Success: Creative Ways to Boost Bookings for Your New Recruit!

In summary, the discussion was about a new recruit who is struggling to get bookings for her business. Suggestions were given to help motivate her, such as reaching out to new contacts using the "F-R-A-N-K" method, participating in booths and events, and challenging her to make a specific number of contacts each day. Other ideas included using logo items and recipe cards to promote the business, and hosting a kick off show to invite potential customers.
gilchrist_pchef
I have a new recruit and her 90 days is over now. She just finished her second show and is at a dead end. She says she has called all of her family and friends and just can't get any shows booked. I have mentioned that there are more places to get bookings...doctors office, school, work, etc. She's not shy and will talk to anyone. I guess what I am asking is, Does anyone have any fun, "out of the box" ideas for me to help motivate her to get bookings?

This was shared at our last cluster meeting.... * When needing to look for those NEW contacts...refer to "F-R-A-N-K" 1. F = FRIENDS
2. R = RELATIVES
3. A = ACQUAINTANCES
4. N = NEIGHBORS
5. K = KIDS...PARENTS OF YOUR KIDS FRIENDS (or kids you know)

I've done the Pamper your business, there a thread on here and it has worked wonders. I had nothing for August and now have 2 catalog shows going at my insurance agents office and my girls dentist office. Plus 1 may book an actual show for September.

Now is the time to search for booths also. I was the same way- slow to start. In fact, I really didn't have ANY cooking shows (just 1 my first week) until around my 9th month! I stayed active with a couple of catalog shows and mostly just individual orders that totaled enough to keep me alive (thankfully, in the day of $200 every 2 months!).But going to a ladies group meeting at my church kick started my nerve (that was my problem) and got me meeting new people, then I did several really good booths from March-May that got shows on my calendar from June-August. And it's slowly increasing from there...very slowly mind you, but I couldn't be happier with how it's progressing! (any faster and I'd die!)

Make sure she is always with a logo item....even if it's the reusuable bag.
Try the idea in the article....where she hands out recipe cards with her contact info.
Challenge her to make 3 contacts with people while she is out and about...a contact meaning they discussed PC....
What about a booking blitz....calling from her list of "100"...and telling everyone she needs a couple of shows....people do like to help
Have her host a kick off show, and challenge her to invite at least 3 people from each category in the "50 guests in 5 min".

What does "Help New Recruit!!!" mean?

"Help New Recruit!!!" is a phrase commonly used in military contexts to indicate that a new member of the team or unit needs assistance or guidance.

How can I help a new recruit?

There are many ways you can help a new recruit, such as showing them around the base, explaining military protocols and procedures, and offering support and guidance as they adjust to their new environment.

What challenges do new recruits often face?

New recruits may face challenges such as adjusting to the strict structure and discipline of the military, adapting to a new living environment, and dealing with homesickness or culture shock.

Why is it important to help new recruits?

Helping new recruits is important because it can help them feel more comfortable and confident in their new role, improve their performance and productivity, and foster a sense of camaraderie within the unit.

How can I make a new recruit feel welcome and supported?

You can make a new recruit feel welcome and supported by introducing yourself and making them feel included in group activities, offering to answer any questions they may have, and providing them with resources and support when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • byrd1956