• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Your Dream Trip: Join Our 2007 Incentive Program Now!

mediocre. The TPC event for D.C. is the National Zoo? Have you ever been to the National Zoo? I have been to zoos all over the world and have never been to a crappier zoo than the National Zoo in DC. The regular Level 3 trip is only 3 nights- that should be a Level 2 trip.London: Level 3 is four nights. Do you realize how long it takes to get from the East Coast to London? Don't forget that you usually sleep away at least the first day...adjusting to the time change. And they are throwing in $250 spending money which won't get you very far in London... The last time I visited
I am so excited about the cruise!! I asked DH if he would want to bring the kids with or leave them home, and he said ditch 'em!! LOL! The baby will only be 10-11 months and the other kids will be 3 & 4. That doesn't sound like much of a vacation to me!!

I went alone with my three kids last year (7,5,2) and it wasn't the same as a vacation before kids, but it was such a memorable family event that I wouldn't change a thing. One of the formal nights was on my birthday, so we all dressed up and they took me out for a fancy dinner in the dining room. Can't wait for Atlantis!!!!

I am so excited & determined to earn a trip this year! I don't give a darn WHERE we're going; I know that wherever we go with PC, it will be a vacation that we couldn't afford to take otherwise. I know there's no way in h*** that we could in our wildest dreams afford London, so that would be awesome! DC would be cool too.....and if I don't get quite to that level, I'm sure we can SETTLE for a cruise;) I just really hope I can have better luck with recruiting this year to help....

pixel-_ said:
My Husband is more excited about the cruise than I am at this point....he made sure to get a pack of my business cards so that he can start passing them out to everyone he meets! He told me "We are going on that trip!!!!!"

That is EXACTLY what my husband said about London. I just signed up in November and told my director that I would LOVE to got to London for free. And weird, here it is. So I am going to aim for that, and if I don't get it SOMETHING FREE is better than NOTHING! :D

I agree the trips are not the best i have seen since signing with PC but , IT IS FREE !!!!!!!!! I know at my other job , i do not get rewarded for doing my job !!! Especially with a vacation that me and my man would have never been able to aford on our own !!!!!!!!!! Iam shooting for level 2, we want a FREE Vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you add your own days to it and stuff like that? Or is it a Take it or Leave it kinda deal?

AJPratt said:
QUESTION: I thought I read last year that no more than 50% of your points could come from recruiting. Is that still the case because I didn't see it anywhere, unless I missed it in the midst of my excitement.

And, I have to say, that I don't think Paige is being all that negative. She's just expressing her disappointment in the incentives this year compared to the trips she has taken in the past. I personally was shocked to see thast level 3 was only a few nights in England. You'll need a vacation from the vacation LOL!

But don't worry, she's a professional, she'll come around to cheer us all on! While I am trying to formulate a plan to go to London to see my family, I have to wonder if I should aim lower for something that would better suit us.

Anne - "Blessed are the peacemakers....";) Thanks for chiming in with those calming words!

Paige Dixon said:
PC is very good about letting you add on to the beginning or end or maybe even both beginning and end of the trips we earn. You could earn the trip and then add on to see your family. Do you need help figuring a plan to earn Level 3 or 4?
I could use help with level 2 and 3! I would be thrilled to get either one! It would be HUGE for my husband.

ChefBeckyD said:
Anne - "Blessed are the peacemakers....";) Thanks for chiming in with those calming words!

That reminds me of Monty Python's "Blessed are the cheesemakers". LOL

Many times I have found myself in the same place as Paige, just looking for something and it being taken not in the spirit that it was meant.

AJPratt said:
That reminds me of Monty Python's "Blessed are the cheesemakers". LOL

Many times I have found myself in the same place as Paige, just looking for something and it being taken not in the spirit that it was meant.

I've been there too - and the harder you try to explain yourself - the more botched it seems to get! It's good to have someone else come along side and understand (and diffuse!). I just wanted you to know I appreciated your words.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've been there too - and the harder you try to explain yourself - the more botched it seems to get! It's good to have someone else come along side and understand (and diffuse!). I just wanted you to know I appreciated your words.

I know what you mean! At a show last month I told everyone they could say how they knew the host if they wanted to & my host took it to mean that some people would be embarrassed to say how they knew her. I meant that if they were shy & just wanted to say their name, it would be ok. The more I tried to correct it, the worse it got! Not too bad though--she did book again off her show!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I know what you mean! At a show last month I told everyone they could say how they knew the host if they wanted to & my host took it to mean that some people would be embarrassed to say how they knew her. I meant that if they were shy & just wanted to say their name, it would be ok. The more I tried to correct it, the worse it got! Not too bad though--she did book again off her show!
Did they meet her in adult book store or something? Why would people be embarrassed? Some people are just goofy.

pamperedgirl3 said:

I have had this problem, too in ther past. I figure, you know her well enough to come to her house, eat her food and order from her, can't you tell us how you know her??? Well...I solved that problem...

Attachments

• How do I know your Hostess.doc
    66 KB · Views: 412
I have a rookie question. I haven't beenw ith TPC for a whol year yet, and failed to earn quite enough to earn any incentives last year--do the points that I DID earn just disappear? Or can they be rolled over to this year, or used for something else?? It's probably written somewhere, but I haven't seen it yet.

Thanks

Sorry. All the points you earned in 2006 are gone. Points begin Jan. 1 and go through Dec. 31st. No rollover. :(

AJPratt said:
Did they meet her in adult book store or something? Why would people be embarrassed? Some people are just goofy.

Maybe they were dancers at the same club together?:rolleyes:

PampMomof3 said:
London is my goal! 76,000!:eek:
Has anyone won the Level 3 trip before?
My husband is just baffled over it, he thinks there is no way I can make it.
I just wanna work hard enough to prove him wrong:mad:

My Director Pampered Becky- made level 3 for Atlantis and I know it is possible, you just have to have alot of shows and recruiting helps a ton!

Paige Dixon said:
Yeah, I do like the business supplies, but my incentive for shooting for TPC has always been the perks at the trips. I have to admit that I'm a jewerly snob, so the PC jewerly just isn't my bag.

The TPC ring has been redesigned and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I am going to strive for TPC in recruiting for this year--2 signed, 1 qualified, need to recruit and qualify 13 by May 31st. Think it can be done?!?!?!?

For the London trip, the brochure says you actually leave the day before, so it's not as short as you think.

Only 50% of your points can come from online orders. Remember all bruhaha over online ads last year?

Recruiting points are UNLIMITED!!!!

DebbieJ said:
Only 50% of your points can come from online orders. Remember all bruhaha over online ads last year?

Recruiting points are UNLIMITED!!!!

To clarify - online orders are direct orders not orders placed online as part of a show.

Couldn't have said it better!!
dannyzmom said:
I am VERY excited about the trips.
I have been to DC and have always wanted to take my kids there as it is SUCH an educational vacation and we are a ver ypatriotic family so I think this will just reinforce for my kids why we are SO lucky to live in America. I am THRILLED that the special dinner event is at the Air & Space Museum - what a treat!!! And having traveled with PC - I know this will be TOP NOTCH.

The cruise -- on cruises they always have a special events JUST for the TPC earners - and again, TOP NOTCH everything for achievers. We got a huge balcony room last year on the cruise with Pampered Chef. I have cruised both WITH pampered chef and without PC and I'll tell ya - cruising with PC is the way to go!!

London I think is another amazing opportunity. I know from my sister-consultants that Vienna last year was incredible and it was only, I believe, 5 or 6 days...much like London. The tours they are offering and the events they have planned sound spectacular.

The bottom line for me is this -- I could NEVER afford to take these trips on our own...and Doris is offfering to send us on these trips and to pay our way. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth - I am so excited!!!

I"ve been to D.C too, finally went when Party Lite had their convention and knew I was getting out of PL so went sight seeing most of the meetings instead!!!

I'm always up for a trip, free is even better when it's thru something like PC; unfortunately where I work my regular job may have a very difficult time getting off, but I would never put down anything my PC group has set up for us !!!

Just my 2 cents worth!

Liz

Do I get the recruiting points if they qualify before going inactive, but go inactive before the end of the year? I have a few SS's that aren't going to make it (I know that sounds negative but I am ready to bless and release once I squeeze the points out of them!) and I can get them to qualify, but actually stick with PC isn't looking so good!

As long as they qualify before going inactive, you get 2000 points.

What are the different TPC categories? I think I understood from a previous post that for recruiting you need 15 qualified--why by May? I thought it was by Nationals in July. Does the person I recruited in Nov count towards this or do I need to start over?
Thanks
Marisol

MGG said:
What are the different TPC categories? I think I understood from a previous post that for recruiting you need 15 qualified--why by May? I thought it was by Nationals in July. Does the person I recruited in Nov count towards this or do I need to start over?
Thanks
Marisol

TPC period runs June 1-May 31 every year. The November recruit counts. See the Consultant's Incentive tab > TPC > My TPC Calculator under Consultant's Corner for your total to date.

TPC Categories are Personal Sales ($55,000), Personal Recruits (15), Developing Directors (3), 1st Line Sales ($350,000), Overall Sales ($1 Million), Balanced Business ($45,000 personal sales, 1 director developed and 12 personal recruits)

Last edited:
I'm with Lacy on this one - I am so pumped to win a trip with PC that I really didn't care where it was!! I was mentally aiming for Level 3 (without even knowing) but now I want Level 2!! I shared it with my Hubby and he's tickled too. He has always been supportive, but now he wants to win the trip! I think we will AIM for London (a DREAM), but when I hit the cruise be thrilled!! I actually thought Level 2 was really nice compared to last years.
Joanne

jwpamp said:
TPC period runs June 1-May 31 every year. The November recruit counts. See the Consultant's Incentive tab > TPC > My TPC Calculator under Consultant's Corner for your total to date.

TPC Categories are Personal Sales ($55,000), Personal Recruits (15), Developing Directors (3), 1st Line Sales ($350,000), Overall Sales ($1 Million), Balanced Business ($45,000 personal sales, 1 director developed and 12 personal recruits)

OK... I never really paid attention to this before because I didn't think I could do it. I recruited someone in June of 2006. She did 2 shows and went inactive. She is ready to get started again. If she does the 2 more and qualifies, will she count for TPC? I know I lost the 2000 points for the trip, but what about TPC?

I don't think she counts...the full rules for TPC are up on CC because it runs through May...

Okay I was excited about the cruise but a little disappointed when they announced level 3 & 4, Then reexcited when they announced anyone could earn level 4.
However a free trip is a free trip & if I earn a trip I am going on it and will make the best of it. When we earn level 3 we will go to London, notice I said when positive thinking....I am in love w/ the new TPC ring, that was just what I wanted, for me the other ring was just not me.While sitting in the airport yesterday waiting for my delayed flight I started figuring the #'s I need and how many shows a month to make level 4, & how many recruits I need. Aim high, knowing there is a possibility you won't get it. I would be perfectly happy w/ the cruise. Can't wait to see where my biz goes this year!

AJPratt said:
OK... I never really paid attention to this before because I didn't think I could do it. I recruited someone in June of 2006. She did 2 shows and went inactive. She is ready to get started again. If she does the 2 more and qualifies, will she count for TPC? I know I lost the 2000 points for the trip, but what about TPC?
Nevermind! I just read the rules. If they go inactive, they do not count. Oh well!

Anne, she can still help you get directorship!

Shw can help get directorship- which is another 3000 points!!

gilliandanielle said:
Shw can help get directorship- which is another 3000 points!!
OMG:eek: I forgot about that!!

Paige Dixon said:
PC is very good about letting you add on to the beginning or end or maybe even both beginning and end of the trips we earn. You could earn the trip and then add on to see your family. Do you need help figuring a plan to earn Level 3 or 4?
Can you earn one level but, take a loweer level if that's what you want?
I of course wnat the top level but we are all Supposed to Dream HUGE:D
Love your plan though it sure makes any level easier to realize. Hopefully 2007 will be the year that I earn my First PC Pampering Trip:D

CAmomCookin4U said:
Can you earn one level but, take a loweer level if that's what you want?
I of course wnat the top level but we are all Supposed to Dream HUGE:D
Love your plan though it sure makes any level easier to realize. Hopefully 2007 will be the year that I earn my First PC Pampering Trip:D
Yep! You can take the level 2 trip if you would rather do the cruise than Washington DC (which is a trip for 4) or London.

Level 4 +TPC London...Here I come!!!

I was so thrilled about the trip announcement that everyone at every level can earn the top trip! :D We are already making plans to go to Paris as well!! YIPEEE!!!:D One of my good friends (Duska Mills, for those of you at Leadership, she is the one that got special recognition on stage for being the only person in PC history to totally skip Advanced Director...she was a Director December 1 and a Senior Director January 1) earned Level 3 Atlantis TWICE with her points but wasn't eligible for Level 4...so we were glad to hear that we could both earn Level 4 this year!!!:D

It was great meeting the few Cheffers I did. I didn't see many buttons...thought I would see more!

Earned Level 3 two times so far...
Chozengirl said:
Has anyone won the Level 3 trip before?
My husband is just baffled over it, he thinks there is no way I can make it.
I just wanna work hard enough to prove him wrong:mad:

It is definately possible!!! I earned Level 3 to go to Vienna and Atlantis. It comes down to working a consistent business and sharing the opportunity!!

I earned Vienna even having my son April 19 (C-section) during the earning period!! That's right, I had a baby and still earned the Premier Level Trip! And I am excited to be going to Atlantis this year. I earned 89,000 points this year so I am definately aiming for Level 4 for London!!! I also plan to earn the trip as Advanced Director instead of Director!!!

Another secret...psssttt...:D :D :rolleyes: :D :D .PACK FEBRUARY as full as you can get it!!! If you have a $10,000 month, that is 20,000 points in 1 month!! Allow for cancellations as well!! I always book 13-15 shows in February. The past two years I have had from $8000-$9000 months and that sets you up to earn a trip! Remember that for every qualified recruit you get 2000 points and you also get 3000 points for promoting to Director or promoting Directors!!

add on!!
SillyChef said:
Can you add your own days to it and stuff like that? Or is it a Take it or Leave it kinda deal?
Sorry this is my 3rd post in a row...but I keep seeing questions I have to answer!!

You can definatly add your own days on...PC will fly you in up to a week before the start of the trip or up to a week after!!! We have already decided we will be hitting Paris as well as London!!!:D :D

lacychef said:
OMG:eek: I forgot about that!!
Me too! I have to get her going!

It is a nice "bonus" to not only get the recruiting points but to get the director points too!!

gilliandanielle said:
It is a nice "bonus" to not only get the recruiting points but to get the director points too!!

No kidding! Yet another reason to promote...:)

pamperedalf said:
I am in love w/ the new TPC ring, that was just what I wanted, for me the other ring was just not me.

I'm with you Amanda ~

I love the new ring. So - I am working on TPC in recruiting for July. My SD asked me which trip I was going to work towards and I told here that all I wanted was the ring - she reminded me that if I earned the ring ~ I would earn a trip as well LOL!!! I would take whatever trip came along with it - graciously of course.:D

I have been to London, and DC and most of the Carribean islands ... BUT ~ I am addicted to sunshine, ships and being pampered ~ so a cruise it will be...

Paige Dixon said:
Is anyone else a bit disappointed with the trip announcements?

I've been on all of these vacations, and I've got to tell ya, they are all mediocre. The TPC event for D.C. is the National Zoo? Have you ever been to the National Zoo? I have been to zoos all over the world and have never been to a crappier zoo than the National Zoo in DC. The regular Level 3 trip is only 3 nights- that should be a Level 2 trip.

London: Level 3 is four nights. Do you realize how long it takes to get from the East Coast to London? Don't forget that you usually sleep away at least the first day adjusting to the time change. And they are throwing in $250 spending money which won't get you very far in London... The last time I visited London I took a 5 star trip and still vowed to never return.

Level 2: I've got to say, this is the best choice, but the cruise really only goes to Nassau, the other port is the Royal Carribean's private island. And what about those of us who earn TPC? Why don't they offer special treats on Level 2 for TPC earners?

I have no incentive to shoot for anything above the 52,000 points for Level 2. And absolutely no incentive for earning TPC, which is too bad because I'm nearly there already. Wouldn't it be cool to earn the trip by the end of February and then just coast along the rest of the year hanging out with the kids?

I guess if the trip is the only reason you're in the business, then you're probably right, don't aim for anything at all :) TPC in itself surely isn't worth all your effort. And I am quite certain the added comissions you earn at the higher level wouldn't help you pay for a vacation you liked better......... Yeah I guess you're right, nothing good here at all. (I really want to go on the cruise!) It's easy to see the glass half empty, but at least we get to go on a trip.....anyone else ever work a job where you can earn fabulous travel??????? When you put it into perspective, we're getting a great deal!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
gaddischef