• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exciting Rewards this May: Host & Guest Perks revealed for Cn and Cc!

In summary, there are great things in July for Hosts & Guests! PLUS some great pictures of the hidden product we can earn in May! There are also great specials for Weight Watchers folks. And finally, on page 8, they have a "Summer catalog" featuring the new tray on the front.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
It's up - and there are some great things in July for Hosts & Guests!

PLUS some great pictures of the hidden product we can earn in May! It's incredible!

We posted at the same time. Great mids think alike.

OOOOO>.>Love the new product!July Host specials would be GREAT for Weight Watchers folks. :)

ahh waiting for it to load!! my computer is slow today!!

So much great stuff! DH is going to roll his eyes at me tonight!

Very, very cool!

I just noticed on page 8- they have a "Summer catalog" featuring the new tray on the front! Very cool. Or you can buy catalog inserts if you already have enough catalogs. The Mini's will also have them.

I'm on WorkMac ... having a TERRIBLE TIME getting it to load!

it is loading much slower this month... I am thinking there are a lot of graphics and it is going slower due to that.

I've only successfully loaded it once. Every time I try to load anything other than page one, I either get a black screen FOREVER (like 10 minutes) or an error message giving me 2 options: close or reload.

I had problems too the first time. After it was downloaded onto my computer, opening the local copy hasn't been as much of an issue. Maybe you can save it to your computer instead and then try to open it?

Finally downloaded it. Still can't pull up the car flyer. Wondering what the "catch" is!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Finally downloaded it. Still can't pull up the car flyer. Wondering what the "catch" is!

2 shows in May, go to conference.
If you win- it's a 24 month lease, and you have to be active all 24 months to keep them making the payments for you- otherwise you get to take over the payments. Someone else mentioned they'd buy the $150 in product themselves just to stay active and not get the car payment (which we figured is over $600! :eek: And it's just a FORD?!

There's a flyer/info on CC.

Hmmm ... I don't do leases (drive far more than 15K miles.) And I wonder if I could legally win a gift like that anyway without causing an uproar from the federal government. Plus the tax and insurance on that puppy! Keep in mind I drive a 12 year old car right now!

Well, if by some miracle my name was called, I would probably NOT accept it. I don't want the pressure of staying active! Not sure what my PC future holds after this summer, let alone the next 24 months! I don't need a new car, and both of my cars are already payed for. Someone else would better benefit than I. Nice idea, but too many strings for me.

Related to Unlock Exciting Rewards this May: Host & Guest Perks revealed for Cn and Cc!

1. What are the perks for hosts and guests during the "Unlock Exciting Rewards this May" promotion?

During the promotion, hosts can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive bundles based on the total sales from their party. Guests can also receive discounted products and special offers based on their purchases.

2. How do I qualify for the "Unlock Exciting Rewards this May" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, hosts must have a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and at least 4 buying guests. Guests must make a minimum purchase of $75 to receive the discounted products and special offers.

3. Can I combine the "Unlock Exciting Rewards this May" promotion with other offers?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per party or order.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products that can be earned or purchased through the "Unlock Exciting Rewards this May" promotion?

Yes, certain products may be excluded from the promotion. These products will be clearly marked on the website or in the catalog. The promotion is also subject to availability and may vary by location.

5. When does the "Unlock Exciting Rewards this May" promotion end?

The promotion ends on May 31st, 2021. All qualifying parties and purchases must be made by this date to receive the perks and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies