• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!!!

In summary, the speaker expresses their love for PC Consultants and the company's treatment of hosts. They compare their experiences hosting a Tastefully Simple party and working with PC, praising the company's rewards and training opportunities. They also mention the shipping cost policy and express their appreciation for the company.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... I've just got to say that PC Consultants PAMPER their hosts in the greatest ways! I am hosting a Tastefully Simple Party tonight... I do love their products... but I had forgotten how I DO ALL THE WORK... I mixed together 8 different dips and items last night and today I'm baking the cake and bread... she comes and cuts those two items... sigh... and then you really need "real food" to feed your guests afterward. And with TS you pay tax on the full retail of whatever you get as rewards... This is some of the best on the job training I've had yet!!!!!!!! I'm LOVING how we treat our Hosts! and How PC HO treats them with all the visible and hidden rewards! Now... to figure out what PC recipe to make and what PC products to display... Thankfully I am swapping shows with her so she will experience the other side in a couple weeks! I'm not downing TS ... just raising PC up another notch in my thought processes!
SO... all you incredible PC Consultants, FD's and D's... WAY TO GO!!!!!!!! You work with the greatest company on earth!!!!!!!

And their shipping is a minimum of $5.95. And people complain about out $4.

My coworked sales Tastefully Simple, so, I am really appreciating us from hering about her shows.

I have hosted a Tastefully Simple party as well.. I was so wore out by the end of that show it wasn't even funny. and speaking of shipping.. I had customers ask me if they could combine and order so they only have to pay shippingone.... UH... NO I mean come on people it's only $4.00.

UpdateWell... the Tastefully Simple show was fun and it's going to turn out to be a good show for her as well so I am thankful. It has cemented in my mind to do the best host coaching I possibly can and to be thankful every day how well this company treats our hosts and us! I do like thier shipping cost policy... it's 10% for orders un 49.99 (deliverd to host) ... and 5.95 direct ship to guest if over $50. It's been such a great learning experience and it was fun to be on the other side and enjoy it as I also took mental notes!

Related to Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!!!

1. How do I use the "Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!!!" product?

The "Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!!!" product is a self-massage tool designed to provide relief from tension and sore muscles. To use, simply hold the handle and gently roll the silicone balls over the desired area of your body in a circular motion.

2. Can the "Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!!!" be used for deep tissue massage?

No, this product is not intended for deep tissue massage. It is best used for light pressure and gentle massage to help relax and soothe muscles.

3. Is the "Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!!!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, this product can be used by people of all ages. However, please use caution and supervise children when using this product.

4. How do I clean the "Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!!!"?

The silicone balls and handle can be easily cleaned with warm water and soap. Be sure to dry thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I use the "Give Yourself a Pat on the Back!!!" on my face?

No, this product is not recommended for use on the face. It is best used on larger muscle groups such as the back, shoulders, and legs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views