• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlimited Access to Online Training Courses

In summary, you can take online courses more than once, but you don't get credit for them more than once. The new consultants get entered into a drawing for $25 Merrill gift certificate for each class they submit.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Does anyone know if they can take each online training courses more than once?

I'm pretty sure that you can...but you don't get credit for it more than once...

You can go back in and view the lessons again, but you don't get credit for them again. All of the printable materials to go with the lessons are still accessible though.

what kind of credit do we get for these anyway? Is HO keeping logs on us?
just wondering if anyone knows what kind of credit we get! It's probably written somewhere - I'm the queen of not reading the details when I should! I think I need to change that about myself! I know...blah blah blah...I"m done for now. sorry!

I believe there is some type of promotion going on.........

I don't know about any rewards or incentives, but the courses are great reminders about the basics.

the new consultants get entered into some drawing for each class they submit. not sure of all the details though.

ange13 said:
the new consultants get entered into some drawing for each class they submit. not sure of all the details though.
Anyone who takes a course gets a certificate they can print off and new consultants get in a drawing for $25 Merrill gift certificate. I think the drawing is the end of March.

You also get excellent training (review if you are seasoned;) ).

I took one class so far and I really thought it was great!

And when you complete them, you can print the certificates, then frame and hang them in your office to look important. er... more important.

chefann said:
And when you complete them, you can print the certificates, then frame and hang them in your office to look important. er... more important.
The only problem I see with that is that my office is STILL such a pit, the only one who would ever see them would be me! And of course, I already know that I'm important....(to my 2 yr old at least!:rolleyes: )

chefann said:

I printed one off and took it to my cluster meeting. It was when they first became available, and I had volunteered to do announcements. Brandie asked me if I was going to print each one off, frame them, and take them to my shows. I'm still considering that. After all, wouldn't the guests appreciate knowing how informed and educated their consultant is? :D

Related to Unlimited Access to Online Training Courses

What topics are covered in the online training courses offered by Pampered Chef?

Our online training courses cover a wide range of topics related to our products and business, including product knowledge, cooking techniques, sales strategies, and social media marketing.

How long are the online training courses?

The length of our online training courses varies depending on the topic and level of detail. On average, our courses range from 30 minutes to 1 hour in length.

Are the online training courses interactive?

Yes, our online training courses are designed to be interactive and engaging. They include quizzes, activities, and videos to help you better understand the material and apply it to your business.

Are the online training courses only available to Pampered Chef consultants?

While our online training courses are primarily designed for our consultants, they are also open to anyone interested in learning more about our products and business. Simply sign up for a free account on our website to access our training courses.

Do I need any special equipment or software to take the online training courses?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to take our online training courses. All you need is a computer or mobile device with internet access. Our courses are accessible through any web browser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies