• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Mystery Recipe: A Search for Answers

In summary, the conversation was about a recipe for a turkey club pizza. The original poster was not able to find the recipe and asked for suggestions. Another member suggested a recipe called "California Club Pizza" that used deli turkey. The conversation also included a shopping list and a recipe for a "Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza."
pkd09
Silver Member
A past host just asked me about this recipe. I have done a search and found nothing so I am presuming it is called something else. Any guesses?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares? Only made with turkey?

Becky, that one is a possibility. The only thing she said was "Turkey Club Pizza". Thank you for the suggestion.

I am wondering if it was this one, made with deli turkey:

California Club Pizza
---------------------

Ingredients:
1 tsp vegetable oil

1 pkg (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust

2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken

2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend

2 plum tomatoes

1/4 medium red onion

1 medium avocado

1 lemon

6 slices bacon, thinly sliced, cooked and drained (optional, see Cook’s Tip)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Unroll dough onto bottom of pan, gently stretching and pressing dough to cover bottom. Top crust with chicken and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 16-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

2. Meanwhile, slice tomatoes in half lengthwise using Utility Knife; scrape out seeds and dice. Slice onion using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with thin slicing blade. Cut avocado in half using Utility Knife, avoiding pit; twist halves apart and remove pit. Dice avocado and place into Classic Batter Bowl. Add tomatoes and onion. Juice lemon to measure 2 tbsp juice; add to batter bowl and stir gently using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R).

3. Distribute tomato mixture evenly over pizza. Sprinkle with bacon, if desired. Cut pizza into squares with Pizza Cutter. Serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 22 g, Sodium 570 mg, Fiber 3 g

Cook's Tip: To cook bacon, cut into 1/4-in. pieces; cook in (8-in.) Sauté Pan over medium-high heat 10-12 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; drain on paper towels.

Shopping List:
1 tsp vegetable oil

1 pkg (13.8 oz) refrigerated pizza crust

2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken

2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend

2 plum tomatoes

1/4 medium red onion

1 medium avocado

1 lemon

6 slices bacon (optional)

I've been making this off and on for years. It's really good and easy.
Sorry I just saw this post.

Deluxe Turkey Club Pizza

1 Pkg Refrigerated Pizza Dough
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Lemon zest
1 cup Shredded Jack cheese
4 oz. Deli Sliced Turkey Meat
6 Slices Bacon - Cooked And Drained
2 Plum Tomatoes - Thinly Sliced
1/2 cup Swiss Cheese - Shredded

Unroll pizza crust on Baking Stone. Bake for 10 minutes at 425 F. degrees til lightly browned.

Mix mayo and lemon zest. Spread over crust. Top with remaining ingredients in order listed and bake 425 F. degrees for 7-9 minutes.

What is "Uncovering the Mystery Recipe: A Search for Answers"?

"Uncovering the Mystery Recipe: A Search for Answers" is a cookbook published by Pampered Chef that features a collection of recipes from various cuisines around the world. It also includes tips and techniques for cooking, as well as fun facts about the origins of different ingredients.

What makes "Uncovering the Mystery Recipe" different from other cookbooks?

What sets "Uncovering the Mystery Recipe" apart is its focus on exploring the stories and histories behind each recipe. It not only provides delicious dishes to try, but also gives readers a deeper understanding and appreciation for the cultures and traditions that these recipes come from.

Are the recipes in "Uncovering the Mystery Recipe" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be accessible for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

Can I find all the ingredients for these recipes at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients in "Uncovering the Mystery Recipe" can be found at a regular grocery store. For any specialty ingredients, there are suggestions for substitutions or where to find them in the book. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and ingredients that can be purchased online.

Is "Uncovering the Mystery Recipe" suitable for vegetarians or those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there is a variety of recipes in this cookbook that cater to different dietary preferences and restrictions. There are many vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options, as well as suggestions for substitutions for other dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sandilou
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies