• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Mystery of Surprise Boxes

In summary, a Surprise Box is a curated box filled with high-quality Pampered Chef products that are handpicked by experts. They are released periodically throughout the year and cannot be customized. The cost varies depending on the products included, but the value always exceeds the cost. Currently, Surprise Boxes are only available in the United States and Canada.
kuntrycook
I keep reading about these "surprise boxes"...what are they? What's in them?...yeah, I know it's a "surprise"...but is it like a product, or supplies...food?

I'm a newbie (just started with PC in May)...going to NC...don't know what to expect...

You can purchase them at various price points (I think the most expensive one was $50), and they will include retired items. When I went two years ago, I remember there being three with products, one with consultant items. The surprise part is that no box is the same, and you don't know what you'll get. But the fun part is swapping with other consultants.

You'll be able to take your box to the FedEx desk and have it shipped home instead of having to pack everything in your luggage.

I'm the only one from my hospitality cluster going...I'm hoping I can pick up at least 1 or 2 to take back and share with the group. *My first year too.*

Cool!! Another North Carolina consultant going! Maybe we'll run into each other at Conference!

Hi there! Congrats on starting your Pampered Chef journey in May! The "surprise boxes" you are hearing about are actually called "Host Exclusive Boxes" and they are a fun perk for hosting a Pampered Chef party. These boxes are filled with a variety of products, supplies, and sometimes even food items. The contents of the box vary each month, so it truly is a surprise! As a consultant, I always love seeing the excitement on my host's face when they receive their box. I hope you have a wonderful time at NC and enjoy all the amazing things Pampered Chef has to offer!

Related to Uncovering the Mystery of Surprise Boxes

1. What is a Surprise Box?

A Surprise Box is a specially curated box filled with a variety of high-quality Pampered Chef products that are handpicked by our team of experts. The contents of each box are a surprise, making it a fun and exciting way to discover new products and expand your kitchen collection.

2. How often are Surprise Boxes released?

We release new Surprise Boxes periodically throughout the year, usually around special occasions or holidays. Be sure to sign up for our email list or follow us on social media to stay updated on when the next Surprise Box will be available.

3. Can I choose the products in my Surprise Box?

No, the whole point of a Surprise Box is the element of surprise! However, we can assure you that each box is carefully curated with a variety of products that are sure to delight and enhance your cooking experience.

4. How much does a Surprise Box cost?

The cost of a Surprise Box varies depending on the products included and their retail value. However, rest assured that the value of the products in the box will always exceed the cost of the box itself.

5. Are Surprise Boxes available for purchase worldwide?

At this time, Surprise Boxes are only available for purchase in the United States and Canada. However, we are constantly exploring opportunities to expand to other countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
heat123
  • VAGirlChef
  • General Chat
Replies