• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Delivery From Pampered Chef: $500+ Worth of Washcloths!

In summary, the conversation was about a surprise supply order from PC, where the speaker was happy to receive dishcloths despite not getting the commission for February. They also discussed the new policy of allowing 5 extra days for incentives, which excited the speaker. Other participants in the conversation also shared their excitement and congratulated the speaker on their surprise towels. Some were not aware that they had earned the towels until reading the conversation.
pcchris
Silver Member
Guess what? My FedEx guy just showed up at my house with my supply order...BUT...there was a surprise for me! I had a $500+ show for Feb, but submitted it March 1st, so I figured I wouldn't get the washcloths...but HERE THEY ARE! :D I'm pretty happy! :D I know I didn't get the commission for Feb, but I got the double points, and the dishcloths (dish, wash, whatever!), so I'm happy!! Sorry, just had to share! I didn't think I would get them. I love the little surprises I get from PC...makes my day! :p

SWEET! Way to go!

Congratulations Chris!!! That is a nice surprise!

(HO gave us until the 5th of march to submit shows for this)

I thought that was only for double points...I didn't know the incentive counted too! Maybe I should read the small print once in a while, hey?

WAY TO GO!!! Doesn't it fill good wiht the small suprises show up??

I love the small surprises! They make me feel like PC is so worth it!!

I love those! I probably won't get them for free, but somehow I will find a way! LOL

I think this is there new policy!!! Which if true would be soooo coool! All though we don't get paid for our shows submitted the next month, the previous month, they are allowing us 5 extra days on our incentives! Which totally rocks. After almost 8 years of doing this business, I am so excited that this is the new policy! It allows us to book shows all the way to the end of the month and still let our hosts continue to collect orders for a couple days and us not be so rushed and stressed out at the end of the month, as I stated in another thread, what a great company!:D

Congrats, still waiting for mine to ship!

Congratulations on the towels! That's great news! Woohoo! That means I'll get the towels too!!! I submitted a $900 on March 2nd for February...yay!

I looked everywhere to see if it stated when the incentive ended for the towels and I saw the double points but nothing for the towls.

I just now figured out I earned them after reading this board! YEPPIE! I was more worried about my pampered dollars!

Related to Surprise Delivery From Pampered Chef: $500+ Worth of Washcloths!

1. What is included in the "Surprise Delivery From Pampered Chef" package?

The "Surprise Delivery From Pampered Chef" package includes $500+ worth of high-quality washcloths from our top-selling collections. The exact number of washcloths and collections will vary, but rest assured that you will receive a variety of luxurious and practical options.

2. Can I choose which washcloths I receive in the surprise delivery?

No, the surprise delivery is meant to be a fun and exciting surprise for our customers. The contents of the package are pre-selected and cannot be customized or changed. However, we guarantee that you will receive a variety of top-selling washcloths from our collections.

3. How often are the washcloths in the "Surprise Delivery From Pampered Chef" package updated?

The washcloths in the "Surprise Delivery From Pampered Chef" package are updated regularly to ensure that our customers receive the latest and most popular options. You can expect to see new and different collections featured in the surprise delivery every few months.

4. Can I return or exchange the washcloths in the surprise delivery?

Due to the nature of the surprise delivery, we do not accept returns or exchanges for the washcloths in the package. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I purchase the "Surprise Delivery From Pampered Chef" package?

The "Surprise Delivery From Pampered Chef" package is only available for purchase through our consultants. You can contact your consultant to place an order or attend a virtual or in-person party to receive the surprise delivery as a hostess gift. Don't have a consultant? Visit our website to find one near you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chozengirl
Replies
Views
chefa
  • ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet