• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Something Out... Ignore I Suppose!!

F
friday
I want to see if I can create a poll... just for fits and giggles...

friday said:
I want to see if I can create a poll... just for fits and giggles...

i've done it before...let me try

i listed how to post one in the thread ignore

you can't possibly create a thread with the word ignore in it and expect us to actually ignore it, can you?? hee hee hee!!!

pcchris said:
you can't possibly create a thread with the word ignore in it and expect us to actually ignore it, can you?? hee hee hee!!!

lol.. thats funny, I said the same thing in the other "ignbore" thread!

I put together a whole big poll and POOF my internet went out and didnt come on for HOURS!! And it was a good one too... But at least I know how.... I am getting ready to change services- this one is giving me a pain where I never had an ache!!

What were you trying to poll?

Favourite Ice Cream Flavours.... but I had an alterior motive.... which I will reveal in the course of time... bwa ha ha ha ha!!

friday said:
Favourite Ice Cream Flavours.... but I had an alterior motive.... which I will reveal in the course of time... bwa ha ha ha ha!!

aw..........no fair!!!!!!!!!;)

Favorite ice cream flavors huh? Don't know if I'll be able to narrow it down!

I can narrow mine! I think my all time favorite would have to be Peanut Butter Tandykake (it is made by TurkeyHill).

BigSisGretchen said:
I can narrow mine! I think my all time favorite would have to be Peanut Butter Tandykake (it is made by TurkeyHill).

Oh I've never seen that flavor! Oooh... that sounds really good though I have to say their Choco-covered Snyder's of Hanover pretzels ice cream stuff is pretty darn good too.

pcchris said:

Seriously that was my thoughts exactly! LOL

Christ Follower said:
Favorite ice cream flavors huh? Don't know if I'll be able to narrow it down!

I know!! Thats part of the reason it took me SO long to try to make the list- you are only allowed a maximum of 10 selections. That only let me list 9 of MY personal favourites and one space for "Other" It was rough.

lkprescott said:
Seriously that was my thoughts exactly! LOL

I know. I am such a jerk!! ha ha!!

friday said:
I know. I am such a jerk!! ha ha!!

you are not..........

I"m glad you're laughing though!! :D

That Is Quite The Little Curious Thread, Isnt It?

Carissidy said:
That Is Quite The Little Curious Thread, Isnt It?

It is interesting that I didnt actually succeed at my test, but managed to get lots of people interested in what I didnt do... interesting.

Bridal RegistryI feel like a real doofus asking this, but I got my first ever bridal registry today!!! NOW WHAT???:confused:

The bride & groom info were provided....what do you all do from there?

Did they give you all the contact info? If so I would call them to introduce yourself . If they didn't give you any info there's not much you can do.

Did they actually put items on their registry? I've had one or two that signed up but never put items on there. Maybe call or shoot them an email and let them know you're available if they have any questions or need suggestions on items for their registry. I don't know if you have any of those registry cards that Merrill sells that they can insert in invitations, but maybe offer to send them some of those. When's the wedding? If there's time, maybe order some from Merrill just to have on hand.

Congrats!! As long as couples promote the fact that they are registered with PC, it's a GREAT thing! I've had some that must not promote it a whole lot (and they don't let me contact them) so it kind of goes to waste. However, I did just get a registry over the weekend that I'm assuming was from the bridal expo booth I did the weekend before. She must've taken my information, but didn't fill out a card because she's not anywhere in my contacts.

Related to Trying Something Out... Ignore I Suppose!!

1. How do you create a poll?

To create a poll, you can use various online tools or software programs specifically designed for creating polls. These tools usually have simple interfaces where you can enter your question and possible answer options. Some social media platforms also have built-in poll features that you can use.

2. What is the purpose of creating a poll?

The purpose of creating a poll is to collect opinions or feedback from a group of people. It can be used to gather data, make decisions, or simply for entertainment purposes. Polls are often used in research, market analysis, and social media engagement.

3. Can anyone participate in a poll?

It depends on the type of poll you are creating. Some polls are open to the public, while others may require participants to have a specific qualification or be part of a certain group. It is important to clearly state who can participate in your poll to ensure accurate results.

4. How can I ensure the accuracy of my poll results?

To ensure accuracy, it is important to have a clear and unbiased question, a diverse and representative sample of participants, and a sufficient number of responses. It is also helpful to analyze the data and look for any discrepancies or anomalies that may affect the results.

5. Are there any ethical considerations when creating a poll?

Yes, there are ethical considerations when creating a poll. It is important to obtain informed consent from participants and ensure their privacy is protected. The poll questions should also be free from bias or manipulation. As a scientist, it is important to adhere to ethical guidelines and principles in all research and data collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Poll
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views