• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Everyday I Learn Something New!

In summary, "Everyday I Learn Something New!" is a free program offered by Pampered Chef that provides daily tips and tricks for cooking, entertaining, and using kitchen tools effectively. To sign up, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Now" button. The program covers a wide range of topics including cooking techniques, entertaining ideas, recipes, and product demonstrations for Pampered Chef kitchen tools. Tips and tricks are sent daily through the program via email.
ChefCat
I wanted to say thank you to everyone who created this site and thank you to everyone who contributes to this site. I am learning something new everyday it seems. :)

I totally agree with you. It is so great to be a part of a group that even though we are in business for ourselves, we certainly are not by ourselves. We all share info to help each other excell in this business.

Welcome to a great team!

I keep sharing ideas with my Director, and when tells me how great they are, I just say 'yeah, Chef Success; I'm not original." :D :love:

It's been a wonderful blessing to me. I know I've learned things here that have helped me in my business.

I'll have to chime in and thank everyone too. Everyone's generosity and ideas found here still excite and amaze me. :D

Me too!! Since I have been a part of CS, way back at its inception, I have never not learned something. The most important things I have learned though are more about me than the business. I think by communicating our problems, we can see in our own direction. Introspective research I call it! I may have typed it but when I go back and read it, I read like you all do. Boy is that eye opening!! Good, bad or otherwise, it sure sheds a lot of light in to my own attitude. Some times it really stinks to see that part of your self but hey, if you do not see it, you sure as heck can't fix it! It helps too you all point it out! We need that! So thank you Greg and Debbie! (DebPC that is!)

What is "Everyday I Learn Something New!"?

"Everyday I Learn Something New!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides daily tips and tricks for cooking, entertaining, and using kitchen tools effectively.

How can I sign up for "Everyday I Learn Something New!"?

You can sign up for "Everyday I Learn Something New!" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Join Now" button. You will need to provide your name and email address to receive daily emails with tips and tricks.

Is there a cost to participate in "Everyday I Learn Something New!"?

No, "Everyday I Learn Something New!" is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to help customers learn new cooking techniques and make the most out of their kitchen tools.

What topics are covered in "Everyday I Learn Something New!"?

"Everyday I Learn Something New!" covers a wide range of topics including cooking techniques, entertaining ideas, recipes, and product demonstrations for Pampered Chef kitchen tools.

How often are tips and tricks sent through "Everyday I Learn Something New!"?

Tips and tricks are sent daily through the "Everyday I Learn Something New!" program. You will receive an email every day with a new tip or trick to help you in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr