• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Our Quick Turkey Chili Recipe for Your Next Party and Impress Your Guests

this thread. So overall, I think you are doing a great job! Actually, I had seen the first one you deleted. I had also seen this thread so had emailed travelgirl about it, then saw... this thread. So overall, I think you are doing a great job!
I'm back for good! Well for about a month :)

how was your trip?

Did you have a good time?
We're glad you're back!

Welcome back - that is an awesome photo

<h2>1. How long does it take to make the Quick Turkey Chili?</h2><p>The total prep and cook time for this recipe is about 45 minutes.</p><h2>2. What ingredients are needed for the Quick Turkey Chili?</h2><p>The recipe calls for ground turkey, canned tomatoes, beans, bell peppers, onions, garlic, and various spices.</p><h2>3. Can I use a slow cooker for this recipe?</h2><p>Yes, you can use a slow cooker for this recipe. Simply brown the ground turkey in a pan before adding it to the slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.</p><h2>4. Is the Quick Turkey Chili recipe spicy?</h2><p>The level of spiciness can be adjusted to your preference by using mild or hot canned tomatoes and adjusting the amount of chili powder and cayenne pepper used.</p><h2>5. How many servings does the Quick Turkey Chili recipe make?</h2><p>This recipe makes about 8 servings, perfect for a party or large gathering. You can easily double the recipe if needed.</p>

Related to Try Our Quick Turkey Chili Recipe for Your Next Party and Impress Your Guests

1. How long does it take to make the Quick Turkey Chili?

The total prep and cook time for this recipe is about 45 minutes.

2. What ingredients are needed for the Quick Turkey Chili?

The recipe calls for ground turkey, canned tomatoes, beans, bell peppers, onions, garlic, and various spices.

3. Can I use a slow cooker for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a slow cooker for this recipe. Simply brown the ground turkey in a pan before adding it to the slow cooker with the rest of the ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

4. Is the Quick Turkey Chili recipe spicy?

The level of spiciness can be adjusted to your preference by using mild or hot canned tomatoes and adjusting the amount of chili powder and cayenne pepper used.

5. How many servings does the Quick Turkey Chili recipe make?

This recipe makes about 8 servings, perfect for a party or large gathering. You can easily double the recipe if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies