• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trunk or Treat: Kid-Friendly Church Event with PC Decorations and Activities

In summary, Trunk or Treat Sunday at the church involves participants decorating their trunks with PC, coming up with a game or activity to do, and then taking what they get in one scoop home.
SPAMSTIME
OK so our church is doing Trunk or Treat Sunday, that's where you pick a theme and decorate your trunk and pass out candy. Must me kid friendly NOT scary!! also need to have a game or activity for the kids to do at your trunk. I could wear my PC apron :)

So I thought I would decorate with PC (wouldn't cost me anything for decorations lol) Also would get me some free advertising lol

I need some help with the game or activity part???? Want to do something with play food maybe? or chef related??? Any ideas???

Does this sound OK?? Or should I pick a different theme???

HELP!!!

Thanks in advance for your help

If you have the apple peeler, corer, slicer, that would be a fantastic activity! Kids go nuts over it. Get a few bags of small granny smith apples, then let them sprinkle cinnamon suger from the flour/sugar shaker on their apple slices.

If you don't have the ap/c/s and can't find someone to borrow it from, you could fill the easy accent decorator with orange icing, make some sugar cookies from the cookie press in the pumpkin shape, let them sqirt icing on their cookie, then top with halloween sprinkles or a pumpkiin candy.

Great ideas!!! but I dont have either of those items :( and my director and others on my team are not close enough to borrow :(

Then maybe just let them slice the apples with the apple wedger, sprinkle with c/s in f/s shaker.

Make mini pumpkin cupcakes (pumpkin flavored), take a few 1-cup prep bowls with icing/cool whip mixed together in them, they can dip to top their cup cake, then put spriinkles or a candy corn/pumpkin corn on top. Make it like a "dipping station".

I'm assuming the parents won't want them eating at each station. At least I wouldn't ~ I'd want to check everything before they put it in their mouths and we have allergy issues so some foods they just can't have.

I'm thinking the scoop & drain & them having to pick up something out of water. Like a small amount of candy in the snack sized (or smaller) ziplock bags. Or the individually wrapped candies that are sealed & leak-proof. Like this:
images

Then what ever they get in one scoop (1 or 20) is what they get to take home. You'd have to have a LOT of paper towels & a trash bag on hand to dry their candy before they put it in their goodie bag. Or you could put it in the Salad & Berry Spinner & let them spin it dry! LOL

You could have a scavenger hunt or "I Spy" around your vehicle. Cut out pictures of certain 'kid friendly' items and have them point them out.Fill a bamboo bowl with Tootsie Pops and have them build lollipop ghosts with a Tootsie Pop and a Kleenex tissue. Secure with a clear rubber band (orthodontic or small ponytail).Have apple slices and let them dip apple slices into some of the dessert sauces.Use marshmallows instead of apples if you don't want to worry about them turning brown.You could also do a bobbing for apples activity. Since most kids won't want to plunge their face into water, you could tie the stems of the apples to varied lengths of string and then hang them up from the trunk lid. Then the people have to put their hands behind their back and try to take a bite out of the apple. You can also play the game using marshmallows.I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

WOW great ideas !!! Keep them coming lol

Related to Trunk or Treat: Kid-Friendly Church Event with PC Decorations and Activities

What is the purpose of a "Trunk or Treat" event?

The purpose of a "Trunk or Treat" event is to provide a safe and fun alternative to traditional trick-or-treating. It typically involves decorating car trunks and passing out candy or small treats to children in a designated area.

What are some ideas for decorating my trunk for a "Trunk or Treat" event?

Some popular ideas for decorating trunks include themes such as a haunted house, pumpkin patch, or favorite movie or TV show. You can also incorporate lights, music, and props to make your trunk stand out.

Do I have to use Pampered Chef products for my "Trunk or Treat" event?

No, you do not have to use Pampered Chef products for your "Trunk or Treat" event. However, we do offer a variety of Halloween-themed products that can make your decorations and treats even more festive.

How can I make my "Trunk or Treat" treats healthier?

To make your "Trunk or Treat" treats healthier, you can opt for small, pre-packaged snacks like granola bars or fruit cups. You can also offer non-food treats like stickers or small toys. Additionally, using Pampered Chef products like our Veggie Spiralizer can help you create fun and healthy snacks.

What are some safety tips for hosting a "Trunk or Treat" event?

Some safety tips for hosting a "Trunk or Treat" event include choosing a well-lit and visible location, having a designated adult monitor the event, and making sure all treats are pre-packaged and safe for all allergies. It is also important to remind children to stay with their parents and not enter any vehicles without their permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • vminaudo