• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Truffle Brownies Recipe: Help Needed From Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook

In summary, the conversation was about a request for the recipe for Truffle Brownie Cups, a delicious and easy dessert that does not require stoneware. The recipe was provided along with a variation for Truffle Brownies made in a stoneware pan. The conversation also included a discussion about the use of non-stick spray in stoneware and the recommendation to use the stoneware version of the recipe. The recipe for both versions was shared and can be used for special occasions or as a tasty treat anytime.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Hi all- I have a guest who is looking for this recipe, but I do not have the stoneware inspirations cookbook (yet!) Would someone be SO kind to post it for me? The Truffle Brownies Recipe. Thank you thank you thank you! :D:D:D:D:D

Google is our Friend....

Truffle Brownie Cups

1 2/3 cups chocolate chips
2 T butter (NOT margarine)
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
2/3 cup flour
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream

Preheat oven to 325.
Spray mini-muffin pan with non-stick spray that has flour added (the brownies come out much easier that way). Place 2/3 cup chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl with the butter. Microwave on high 40-60 seconds or until smooth, stirring after each 20 second interval. Add sugar and egg, stir until smooth. Add flour and stir until just incorporated. Using two teaspoons (I just use my small scoop) divide batter evenly among wells. Flatten the top to make smooth surface. Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges are set (DO NOT overbake).

Meanwhile, pour cream into microwave safe bowl. Heat on HIGH for 1-2 minutes our until hot. Add the rest of the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Place bowl into freezer for 10-12 minutes or until mixture is cool and starting to thicken. Stir and place in ziploc baggie.

Remove pan from oven; cool 2 minutes. Press tops of brownies to make a well. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Trim ziploc baggie and pipe ganache into each brownie well. Garnish as desired. (Whipped cream, cherries, strawberries, orange zest, nuts, etc.)​

Leslie,

I *love* these...so easy and so delish!! :love:

However, they don't use any stoneware, so I don't know if this is the recipe she was looking for, b/c I can't figure out why it would be in the stoneware inspirations cookbook (it was in the SBRC). It's such a great, easy, and impressive dish that everyone should have the recipe. :D I don't have the cookbook, and I'm "new" enough, that I couldn't begin to speculate on the recipe she's looking for.

My mom was just telling me how great they were (again). Requested that I make them for Thanksgiving or Christmas, when I'm down visiting the family. :)

Sorry, my bad, here are the stoneware Truffle Brownies...

Truffle Brownies

Brownies
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
3 eggs
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbls water
3/4 cup butter or margarine
1/2 tsp Pantry Double Strength Vanilla
4 (4 oz) squares unsweetened baking chocolate

Frosting
1 (1 oz) square unsweetened baking chocolate
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
2 Tbls butter or margarine
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom only of Medium Bar Pan with nonstick cooking spray. For brownies, in Small Batter Bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Place butter and chocolate in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave an additional 15-30 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring after 15 seconds. Stir brown sugar into chocolate mixture until well blended. Add eggs, water and vanilla; mix well. Add flour mixture; mix until well blended. Pour batter into pan. Bake 25-28 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out almost clean. Do not over bake. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. For frosting, place chocolate in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute to 1 minute, 15 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring after each 15-second interval. Add whipped topping; microwave on HIGH 15 seconds and stir until completely blended. Add powdered sugar; mix until smooth. Immediately spread frosting evenly over cooled brownie using Small Spreader. Let stand until frosting is set; cut into bars. Makes 24 bars

I did find that, I just wasn't sure if it was the original PC version of the recipe since it said to spray the bar pan with non-stick spray, which generally we don't recommend doing. I will pass it along though, thank you!

What ingredients do I need to make truffle brownies?

To make truffle brownies, you will need unsalted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and semisweet chocolate chips.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the truffle brownie recipe?

You can substitute the semisweet chocolate chips with any type of chocolate chips, such as milk chocolate or white chocolate. You can also use gluten-free flour in place of all-purpose flour for a gluten-free option.

Do I need to use stoneware to make the truffle brownies?

While the recipe is from our Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook, you can use a regular baking pan instead of stoneware. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

How do I know when the truffle brownies are done baking?

The truffle brownies are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean with a few moist crumbs. The edges of the brownies should also be slightly firm.

Can I add any toppings to the truffle brownies?

Yes, you can add toppings such as chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or a drizzle of caramel or chocolate sauce on top of the brownies before baking. Just make sure to press the toppings lightly into the batter so they don't fall off while baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
emo812