• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Stoneware Recipes...?

In summary, microwave stoneware is a type of cookware made from a safe clay designed for use in the microwave. It can also be used in the oven as long as the temperature does not exceed 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Unlike regular stoneware, it does not require seasoning but should be washed before first use. It can be used to cook a variety of foods and is safe for dishwasher use, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
KaiKendall
Gold Member
I am a new PC consultant, as well as new to PC in general... so I hosted my first show and became a consultant off of it. I got the Inspirations stoneware recipe book and was looking through it, but they are all oven recipes. Where do I find microwave stoneware recipes? Just curious, thanks!
:chef:

Look for the Deep Covered Recipes in the files. All of them can go in the microwave. Also some of the recipes from the recent seasons bests are microwave ones too.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Look for the Deep Covered Recipes in the files. All of them can go in the microwave. Also some of the recipes from the recent seasons bests are microwave ones too.

do you just use an oven recipe and put it in the microwave? how do you adjust the timing on it?

If you got to Consultant's Corner - on the main page - middle column - at the bottom, it says "deep covered baker -make budget friendly meals every day".

Click on that for 5 microwave recipes done in the DCB.

Also, if you click on the Recipes tab and go to Seasons Best recipes, you'll find several in the past few Season's Best Cookbooks.

thanks! what about recipes NOT in the dcb... i don't have that one yet, getting it in sept... i do have the mini baker, small bar and whatever comes in the large consultant kit... any other ideas? thanks so much!

What is microwave stoneware and how is it different from regular stoneware?

Microwave stoneware is a type of cookware that is specially designed to be used in the microwave. It is made from a type of clay that is safe for use in the microwave and is typically thicker and heavier than regular stoneware to withstand the intense heat of the microwave.

Can I use microwave stoneware in the oven?

Yes, you can use microwave stoneware in the oven as long as the temperature does not exceed 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is important to note that the cooking time may be longer compared to using it in the microwave.

Do I need to season my microwave stoneware before using it?

No, microwave stoneware does not require seasoning like regular stoneware. However, it is recommended to wash it with warm, soapy water before its first use.

What types of food can I cook in microwave stoneware?

Microwave stoneware can be used to cook a variety of foods including meats, vegetables, casseroles, and even desserts. It is important to refer to the recipe or product instructions for specific guidelines on what types of food can be cooked in the stoneware.

Is it safe to put microwave stoneware in the dishwasher?

Yes, microwave stoneware is safe to put in the dishwasher. However, it is recommended to hand wash the stoneware to prolong its lifespan and avoid any potential damage from the dishwasher's heat and harsh detergents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • thumbs