• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP+ Program: How to Fix Startup Issues and Save Your Data"

In summary, users are experiencing issues with the PP+ program not opening, going to a screen for updates, and not coming back up. Some have received error messages and are unsure of what to do. Suggestions include calling tech support instead of uninstalling, restarting the computer to fix the issue, and committing tech support's number to memory. There is also a mention of a Pampered Partner disc and possible bugs in the latest update. Some users have not experienced problems and prefer PP+ over P3.
lisa717
MY PP+ program will not open..I am at loss right now of what to do......It goes to the screen updating....needs to restart and never comes up....
I was getting a error box..that went away...what can I do? I have a backup file but have no clue what to with it in a pinch...can I UNINSTALL and reinstall...will I lose my info?PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Mine was doing the same thing a few days ago.
Call Tech support. Do not uninstall!!

You may need a patch or something The Tech support guys are good!

Mine was doing that today, it kept reupdating files or whatever it does, so after the 4th or 5th time, I restarted it and it fixed itself.

heat123 said:
Mine was doing that today, it kept reupdating files or whatever it does, so after the 4th or 5th time, I restarted it and it fixed itself.
this worked for me too

OK,,,what about that Pampered partner disc that came in our supply packet.....17.0? are we supposed to go to that if we use pp+????????
Also..where do I find tech support's number?

I also had that same problem. I finally closed everything and restarted my computer and installed updates as soon as I could get into P3.

The tech support number is 1-888-OUR-CHEF OR 1-800....I always forget which. You should commit that number to memory!

OK it seemed to have fixed itself...after 4 hours..OMG I was ready to cry!

Mine is doing the same type of thing. The error message says "An error has occurred. See the log file "C:\Program Files\PamperedPartnerPlus\workspace\.metadata\.log. I did that but have no idea what the "log file" means. How do I use that info to fix it?

Bev,The log file is notes about what was changed, etc. Tech support may ask you to email them that file if you call them and they can't figure out the problem right away.

Hmmmm.... I was going to switch over to P3 after my August shows. maybe I'll wait a little longer.

The recruits that started after January 1 with P3 haven't said they had any problems but the ones that started since July 24 are having quite a time. :cry: Could it be a bug in that latest update? Why can't they leave well enough alone (while making it better and better).:rolleyes:

I haven't used the new disk - I figured we don't need to since it's updating all the time. If someone finds out I'm wrong, please let me know. I wish they would have mentioned it in the change over kit.

I don't have any problems w/my P3 but it has been installed since it first came out. I personally like it soooooo much better! I do have high speed internet and it is so much faster updating now (I had dial-up before).

It definately was having issues yesterday...so far so good today!!!

Related to Troubleshooting PP+ Program: How to Fix Startup Issues and Save Your Data"

What should I do if my PP+ program won't start up?

If your PP+ program won't start up, the first thing you should do is check to make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements. If it does, try restarting your computer and then launching the program again. If it still won't start up, try reinstalling the program.

Why is my PP+ program freezing or crashing?

If your PP+ program is freezing or crashing, it could be due to a variety of reasons such as outdated software, corrupted files, or low memory. Try updating your software to the latest version, running a virus scan, and freeing up space on your computer. If the issue persists, contact our technical support for further assistance.

Can I recover my data if my PP+ program won't start up?

In most cases, your data should still be accessible even if the PP+ program won't start up. Look for any backup files or try opening the program in safe mode. If you are still unable to access your data, our technical support team can help you recover it.

Why is my PP+ program running slowly?

If your PP+ program is running slowly, it could be due to a large amount of data or multiple programs running at once. Try closing any unnecessary programs and clearing out old data from your PP+ program. You can also try increasing your computer's RAM or contacting our technical support for further assistance.

How can I prevent startup issues with my PP+ program in the future?

To prevent startup issues with your PP+ program, make sure to regularly update your software, run virus scans, and back up your data. It's also important to have enough storage space on your computer and to properly shut down the program before turning off your computer. If you continue to experience startup issues, contact our technical support for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Trish1953
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies