• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting P3 Automatic Updates at My First Show

In summary, some common issues with P3 Automatic Updates include slow or failed updates, error messages during the update process, and updates not being installed correctly. To troubleshoot slow or failed updates, try restarting your computer and ensuring a stable internet connection. You can also check for updates and make sure you have enough storage space. If you receive an error message, try restarting and attempting the update again. If the issue persists, contact customer support. If updates are not installing correctly, check your internet connection and storage space, and contact customer support if the issue continues. P3 software cannot be manually updated, so if you are experiencing issues with automatic updates, try troubleshooting or contacting customer support.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I thought P3 did automatic updates. At my show today, it wouldn't let me put in the guest specials or the host specials. This is the first show I'm doing in P3 so I wasn't for sure since I actually loaded P3 this month.

it usually does update on its own.

Sometimes to get mine to up date I go into CC and it has a huge update square in the middle I click on that and it updates it. I hope that makes sense.

Jennie4PC said:
Sometimes to get mine to up date I go into CC and it has a huge update square in the middle I click on that and it updates it. I hope that makes sense.

I've seen that. I'll have to do that. Thanks!

I hope it works for you.

Make sure the show date is correct... Sometimes the host reschedules and I forget to change it in the software.

The show date is correct. It's a July show. I went back to CC this morning and the box is no longer there about P3 updates.

Related to Troubleshooting P3 Automatic Updates at My First Show

What are some common issues with P3 Automatic Updates?

Some common issues with P3 Automatic Updates include slow or failed updates, error messages during the update process, and updates not being installed correctly.

How can I troubleshoot slow or failed updates?

If you are experiencing slow or failed updates, try restarting your computer and ensuring that you have a stable internet connection. You can also check for any updates to your P3 software and make sure that you have enough storage space on your device.

What should I do if I receive an error message during the update process?

If you receive an error message during the update process, try restarting your computer and trying again. If the issue persists, you can contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

Why are my updates not installing correctly?

If your updates are not installing correctly, it could be due to a problem with your internet connection or your device's storage space. Try restarting your computer and trying again, and if the issue continues, reach out to Pampered Chef customer support for help.

Can I manually update my P3 software?

No, P3 Automatic Updates are built into the software and cannot be manually updated. If you are experiencing issues with automatic updates, try troubleshooting the issue or contacting Pampered Chef customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • tjb11675
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mille