• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Lost Orders: Understanding Email Responses to E-vites"

In summary, the guest thought she placed an order through email, but it may have been an error. If she ordered something and does not have a confirmation number, she can call customer service.
tlennhoff
I have a guest that says she thought she sent an order by email ... but I have no idea what she thought she did. She was sent an e-vite from the web, clicked on the link, browsed products and then... well we are not sure. If someone replies to an evite email does anyone know what happens? If someone places an order on the site I should be notified right? If it is an individual order and the email gets "lost" is there any way other than calling HO for me to find out?

Maybe it didn't send. That happens sometimes. Just say "sorry, computers still aren't perfect" and ask her what she ordered.

Make sure she didn't do it wrong and order it through the website. That would come through to you as web activiy and would show up on your individual tracker.

If somehow she ordered it and it went to another consultant (on PC site to the local consultant to the guest) she can just call PC and explain that she made the error and send it back for full return - within 30 days.

Great, thanks. I'm thinking that if she did this a couple days ago and it has not shown on the IPT nor as a web order for the show it was computer error. Thank goodness she willingly sent me a list of exactly what she ordered so I can enter the order through PP for the show.

She may have also gotten distracted before she hit send. That's happened to a few of my guests :D

Ask the guest if they got a confirmation #, if not, it didn't go through.

She seemed totally confused but no she did not get a confirmation number. I had HO spend about 15 minutes looking "around" to make sure she had not placed an order trough some strange method on a wrong website or something. So HO told me if she somehow ends up with a duplicate order a simple phone call will take care of fixing it.

I did the same thing with my first one. They even checked the only other active Lisa Burns who is in NJ b/c the first time, the gal tried to find my show on her site! What HO said is that they can't make a change unless they have the conf # so if they don't have it, they didn't finish sending.

HTH.

Related to Troubleshooting Lost Orders: Understanding Email Responses to E-vites"

1. How do I know if my e-vite was successfully sent?

Once you have sent an e-vite, you should receive a confirmation email from us within 24 hours. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service for assistance.

2. What should I do if my e-vite is marked as "undeliverable"?

If your e-vite is marked as undeliverable, it means that the email address you entered is incorrect or no longer in use. Please double check the email address and resend the e-vite. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

3. How can I tell if my e-vite has been opened by the recipient?

We do not have the ability to track if the recipient has opened your e-vite. However, you can include a personalized message or follow up with the recipient to confirm if they have received and opened the e-vite.

4. What should I do if my recipient does not receive the e-vite?

If the recipient does not receive the e-vite, please ask them to check their spam folder. You can also try resending the e-vite or sending it to a different email address. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Can I edit or cancel an e-vite after it has been sent?

Unfortunately, once an e-vite has been sent, it cannot be edited or cancelled. If you need to make changes, you will need to resend a new e-vite with the updated information. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FFBearPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
FFBearPChef
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kate0831