• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Adding a Past Host's Cookware Booking

D
danabasket
Hello All.

I am trying to add a show with a past host who wants to get the cookware. It won't let me add it. It keeps telling me it is only host, co host, or past host. This show was booked from this past host.

Can someone help me?

Thank you!

danabasket said:
Hello All.

I am trying to add a show with a past host who wants to get the cookware. It won't let me add it. It keeps telling me it is only host, co host, or past host. This show was booked from this past host.

Can someone help me?

Thank you!
Are you using PP or Pampered Partner Plus? In PP you just need to be sure that her past host discount has been entered under the "Special Shipping, Bookings, and More" tab"

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble adding a show with a past host who wants to get the cookware. Have you tried reaching out to our customer support team for assistance? They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue and get the show added for you. In the meantime, make sure you have selected the correct host status for the past host when adding the show. If you continue to have trouble, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for further assistance. Thank you!

1. Why am I unable to add a show with a past host's cookware booking?

It is possible that the show was not originally booked under the past host's name, or that there is a technical issue preventing you from adding the booking. It is also possible that the past host is not eligible to receive the cookware as a reward for hosting the show.

2. What does the error message "only host, co-host, or past host" mean?

This error message indicates that only the host, co-host, or past host of a show can receive the cookware as a reward. If you are not one of these roles, you will not be able to add the booking for the past host.

3. Can I add a past host's booking for cookware if I am not the host or co-host?

No, only the host or co-host of a show can add a past host's booking for cookware. If you are not one of these roles, you will need to contact the host or co-host to add the booking for the past host.

4. How do I know if a show was originally booked under a past host's name?

You can check the show's booking details or contact the host or co-host to confirm if the show was originally booked under the past host's name. If it was not, you will not be able to add the booking for the past host.

5. What should I do if I am still unable to add a past host's cookware booking?

If you have confirmed that the show was booked under the past host's name and you are eligible to add the booking, but you are still encountering issues, you should reach out to the technical support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you add the booking for the past host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • skynsea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skynsea
  • chefgirlrd