• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clarification on Past Host Benefits

In summary, the current host benefits offered by Pampered Chef include free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and potential for free shipping and additional credits based on party sales. To redeem these benefits, the host can contact their Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with the host code. There may be restrictions on using these benefits, such as expiration dates or limitations on certain products. In most cases, host benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are also non-transferable and can only be used by the designated host of the party. However, the host can still share their benefits by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to shop with their host code.
angmillar
I was explaining the past host benefits to a host today, and I need a little clarification.

If someone books from her show for September, and the new host has a show with at least $650 in guest sales, will she be able to get the knife block set for 60% off as well? I read the fine print at the bottom of the host flyer, but I wasn't 100% positive.

Thanks!

I believe they can. I think I read somewhere that they were entitled to 1 product from the level the host achieves.

raebates said:
I believe they can. I think I read somewhere that they were entitled to 1 product from the level the host achieves.

That was my understanding of it as well.

Thanks!! Just wanted a second opinion. :)

Yes, and though they don't say it, they can also get the steak knife and carving set. Had a host ask me that b/c her friend's show is in September.

Yup! They can choose from the same list of items available to the host based on her sales. :D
... They may select from the products available to the current host, based upon guest sales of the current host’s Show.

1. What are the current host benefits offered by Pampered Chef?

The current host benefits offered by Pampered Chef include free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and potential for free shipping and additional credits based on party sales.

2. How do I redeem my host benefits?

To redeem your host benefits, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with your host code. They will then assist you in selecting your free and discounted products and applying any credits or specials to your order.

3. Are there any restrictions on using my host benefits?

Yes, there may be restrictions on using your host benefits, such as expiration dates or limitations on certain products. Your consultant can provide you with more information on any restrictions that may apply.

4. Can I combine my host benefits with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, host benefits cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, your consultant can provide more information on specific promotions and their compatibility with host benefits.

5. Can I transfer my host benefits to someone else?

No, host benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the designated host of the party. However, you can still share your benefits by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to shop with your host code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • workingontwo