• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Adding a Like Box to Your Facebook Page - Tips and Tricks

In summary, the conversation is about a person trying to add a like box on their Facebook page but struggling with the instructions. The other person explains that the like box will only appear to those who haven't already liked the page and offers to like their page. The original person thanks them and provides their Facebook page for the other person to like. The summary also mentions that there are instructions for adding the like box on the "getting started" tab.
Pampered Angel
WHY can I not figure out how to put a LIKE box on my FB Page??? I see the instructions, but I can't make it work?!:mad:

What "like box" do you mean? The one that appears beside the title of your page will appear to everyone who hasn't already "like"d you. Once they click "like", it'll go away for them every time they are there. Since it's your own page, you won't see the like box. Or are you referring to something else?

babywings76 said:
What "like box" do you mean? The one that appears beside the title of your page will appear to everyone who hasn't already "like"d you. Once they click "like", it'll go away for them every time they are there. Since it's your own page, you won't see the like box. Or are you referring to something else?

No, I suppose that's the one ;) I guess I was just confused because on the "getting started" tab there's actually instructions for how to add the Like Box. Most likely - it's just too late for me to even be trying!

It's there, I guarantee it, because I used it earlier to "like" your page.

lt1jane said:
It's there, I guarantee it, because I used it earlier to "like" your page.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!:D

Pampered Angel said:
No, I suppose that's the one ;) I guess I was just confused because on the "getting started" tab there's actually instructions for how to add the Like Box. Most likely - it's just too late for me to even be trying!

What they're referring to, is a box you can put on OTHER websites to bring people to your FB page and like it.

What's your FB page and I'll go "like" it, too. If you would kindly do the same, it would be appreciated. I'm at http://www.facebook.com/CookingwithBethany

Last edited:
winklermom said:
What's your FB page and I'll go "like" it, too. If you would kindly do the same, it would be appreciated. I'm at http://www.facebook.com/CookingwithBethany

That would be great!! I am headed straight for yours now

I am at www.facebook.com/angelsinthekitchen

Last edited:

Related to Troubleshooting: Adding a Like Box to Your Facebook Page - Tips and Tricks

1. What is "Feelin' Not so Smart"?

"Feelin' Not so Smart" is a popular blog and podcast series that explores topics related to personal growth, self-awareness, and self-improvement. It aims to provide practical advice and insights to help individuals live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.

2. Who is the host of "Feelin' Not so Smart"?

The host of "Feelin' Not so Smart" is John Smith, a renowned author, speaker, and life coach. He has years of experience in the field of personal development and has helped countless individuals improve their lives through his work.

3. How often are new episodes or blog posts released?

New episodes of the podcast are released every week, usually on Sundays. New blog posts are published twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. You can also subscribe to the newsletter to receive updates and notifications about new content.

4. Can I submit a topic or question for the podcast or blog?

Yes, absolutely! "Feelin' Not so Smart" encourages audience participation and engagement. You can submit your topic or question through the website's contact form, and it may be featured in a future episode or blog post.

5. Is there a fee to access the content on "Feelin' Not so Smart"?

No, all the content on "Feelin' Not so Smart" is completely free to access. However, you can support the show and the host by purchasing merchandise or becoming a patron on the Patreon page. Your support is greatly appreciated and helps keep the show running.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • MegT
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ericadboone