• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I| Get More People to Like My Page

not even you...can stop. You will see this large post in your newsfeed at the end of the day, regardless of whether you shared it or not. This is the most effective way to get people to see your page.(3) Finally, be genuine. Share valuable content that is interesting and helpful to your audience. When people see that you are authentic and care about what you are sharing, they are more likely to follow your page.
cookingwithdawn
I sent messages to people who are friends on my personal FB page to like my PC FB page, but only got a few. How can I get more to LIKE my page. I guess people can like my page when I post something and it shows on my friends pages????? I want to get more people???

There is a link to suggest this page to friends. Do that. Share with your cluster... and even with people here. Other consultants on your page help you because they tend to "like" your posts, and they from time to time might have a suggestion (like, ooh, I love the deep covered baker too! I love making lava cake in the microwave in mine!) on your page for your customers (and you benefit from it, since they're still your customers reading it, they're going to do business with you, not this other person who they probably don't know is a consultant). I'm not talking about trying to snooker customers or anything, that's not my intent at all, but chiming in when you have something good to share is what social media is all about!I also am a fan of a lot of consultant's pages. I get tips on there, I see how they are marketing to their fans, etc. And from time to time, I also share genuine tidbits, or feedback (what a great idea to put the salsa over the chicken you microwaved in your deep covered baker!) etc. When you have 25 people you'll be able to give your fb page its own name, which makes the url much shorter and easier to remember, and you'll be able to link people in emails, on your catalogs, business cards, etc.

I've started mentioning it at all of my shows. I tell people that I will be providing recipes and tips on my fanpage, and I give them instructions on how to like my page. I've found that after every show now, I get one or two more "likes".

what instructions do you give to like the page?? Do I just tell them the name of the page???

cookingwithdawn said:
what instructions do you give to like the page?? Do I just tell them the name of the page???

I tell them to go to FB and give them my FB page address, and tell them to click the little blue "like" button. :)

I did have labels on the front of my catalogs for a little while with the instructions - I need to start doing that again.

I actually had a couple past hosts who were at a show, and raving about some of the tips etc...that they'd read on my fan page. Several people from that show went home and liked me. :) I think one did it from her phone right at the show!

In addition to the other suggestions, I also have a label on the back of my business cards with my FB address on it.

Oh, and I also have a few of my close friends that are fans of my page suggest it to their friends also.

Thanks everyone!! I think I have to start posting some really good tips!

Welcome to the world of social networking! There are three things you can do to increase your chances of building "likes" and creating more web traffic.(1) Install the browser Google Chrome if you have not done so already. When a new page is opened a line of widgets will appear. Click on the Chrome Web Store. Select the "Social & Communication" category and type in the search bar "facebook invite all". A list of different plugins will load and from there you can install the plugin easily and quickly. Many of the plugins don't work because Facebook is constantly updated so install 5-8 of them; you can always uninstall the ones that don't work. Close your browser and then re-open it to Facebook. Click "build audience" and then "Invite Friends". A new button should be displayed next to the submit button called "toggle all" or "invite all". After scrolling through your whole list of friends, hit that button to easily select all of your friends and then submit. This invites friends in bulk and creates heavy flows of traffic to your page. The more people viewing your page, the more times your page will appear in the newsfeed. If you don't see the button, keep installing different facebook invite-all plugins until one works. I have over 3000 friends and this button has saved my life. (2) Although it may sometimes be annoying to other viewers, share your page 3-4 times one after the other. Facebook will combine these shares into one large post that no one could miss on their news feed because it is 2x the size of a normal share. Your friends will have to click it. Make sure your settings are set to public so you reach a large audience when sharing your page. (3) Most importantly, become friends with other facebook pages in the same category and relevance as yours but with more "likes". Many owners of pages with "share 4 share". Remember that "toggle all" button? If another page agrees to share your page and in return you share theirs, you will increase your likes dramatically and quickly. They will have to add you as an admin if they want you to invite ALL of your friends (using the toggle button) but many will simply share your page and you will share theirs. http://facebook.com/alexjordynanderson

Related to How Can I| Get More People to Like My Page

What are some strategies for increasing the number of likes on my page?

One strategy is to regularly post engaging content that resonates with your target audience. You can also collaborate with other pages or influencers in your niche to reach a wider audience. Running promotions or contests can also attract new likes.

Is it important to have a specific target audience for my page?

Yes, having a targeted audience can help you create content that appeals to them and increases the likelihood of them liking your page. It also allows you to focus your efforts and resources on reaching the right people.

Should I purchase likes for my page?

No, purchasing likes is not a sustainable or effective strategy for increasing your page's following. It may artificially inflate your numbers, but these likes are often from fake or inactive accounts, which will not engage with your content or contribute to your page's growth.

How can I engage with my current followers to get them to invite others to like my page?

You can encourage your current followers to invite their friends to like your page by creating shareable content or running promotions where they can receive a reward for inviting others. You can also ask them to share your page with their network or leave reviews or comments on your page.

What should I do if my page's growth has plateaued?

If your page's growth has slowed down, it may be time to reassess your content and strategy. Analyze your audience's demographics and interests and adjust your content accordingly. You can also experiment with different types of posts, such as videos or polls, to see what resonates with your audience. Collaborating with other pages or running targeted ads can also help boost your page's reach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ericadboone
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ericadboone
  • pctharper